• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seeing Viffer reminds me of this story from Laak that he posted in Bluff a few years ago that had John Duthie and Viffer going at it ....It was a 50/100 No Limit game with a $200 ante on the button. The under-the-gun player straddled for 200 and when it came to John Duthie he made it 600 to go (with Q♥8♣). Everyone folds to Viffer who makes it 3000 to go (with J♠4♠). Everyone folds to Duthie, who calls.So the pot now has 6550 in it. Duthie first to act with Q♥8♣ and Viffer second to act with J♠4♠. At the start of the hand Duthie had about 24,000 and Viffer had him covered.The flop misses them both. A♦9♥3♥. Duthie checks, Viffer bets 3200. Duthie raises, making it 7500 to go.Viffer calls. How sick is this call. He is calling to take it away!! But the only way he can take it away is if Duthie checks the turn. The pot now has about 21,000 in it. And Duthie only has 13,500 dollars left!Remember, neither one of these guys has a hand. It is queen high versus jack high. And they are check-raising and calling with nothing!!!!!The turn comes. Ace of spades.Duthie checks. Viffer goes all in. Duthie has 13,500 left and calls!!!!! The sick thing is that he more or less insta-called and as he called he was tipping the dealer. He knew that his queen high was good. It was so sick!!

I wonder if Antonio and Laak will ever STFU?All I hear when Laak chatters on endlessly is roh gor fuh roh roh roh HAHAHAHAHAHA.The two of them prattle on like a couple of old bitches over the fence.
After Laak being on PAD last week and again this week, I think he needs to go away. There is no way in the world I could sit at a table with him and not tell him to STFU.

decent show tonight a mix bag of everything. love the bluffs in the 1st couple of hands. then dumb Phil Laak 50,000 raise with aces of course everyone is going to jump ship. The 2 hands with papa Doyle where good as well I just hate the double play outs on them. In all not bad of an episode.

After Laak being on PAD last week and again this week, I think he needs to go away. There is no way in the world I could sit at a table with him and not tell him to STFU.
Which is of course why he does it....Not quite sure what planet Laak was on this week. Did he make one decent decision?

Laak is RETARDED. Good everyone now knows that and those that didn't will know as soon as you watch the episode. I am actually impressed with Dario ... sure it is only a few hands but I like what I have seen so far.I am not sure about Dwan though. What was with the Raise reraise with Baxter and the flopping a 9 and checking it down? I guess he was just hoping to end the pot pre-flop and then got scared that maybe he was up against JJ - KK. I don't really get it though ... guess that is why I just cruise the forum and don't play in the game.So do you think Phil Laak reads this forum. He mentioned that he would be made fun of in the forums ... so in honor of that:PHIL LAAK YOU ARE A RETARDED DONKEY! and I want to motorboat Your Girlfriend. POW!

Laak is RETARDED. Good everyone now knows that and those that didn't will know as soon as you watch the episode. I am actually impressed with Dario ... sure it is only a few hands but I like what I have seen so far.I am not sure about Dwan though. What was with the Raise reraise with Baxter and the flopping a 9 and checking it down? I guess he was just hoping to end the pot pre-flop and then got scared that maybe he was up against JJ - KK. I don't really get it though ... guess that is why I just cruise the forum and don't play in the game.So do you think Phil Laak reads this forum. He mentioned that he would be made fun of in the forums ... so in honor of that:PHIL LAAK YOU ARE A RETARDED DONKEY! and I want to motorboat Your Girlfriend. POW!
lol pretty sure durr didnt check it down sir.
lol pretty sure durr didnt check it down sir.
Oh he didn't :club: Did he bet the River then and Baxter called! I think I am rememebering now ... so yes Dwan is still impressing me!
Oh he didn't :club: Did he bet the River then and Baxter called! I think I am rememebering now ... so yes Dwan is still impressing me!
Yeah he bet like 20 some k or something on the river.
yeah Dario has been pretty damn impressive. Phil was just way too irritating this episode.

Pretty lame end to the season, IMO. WTF was the fat guy thinking calling that river vs. Dwan? So many retarded plays this season...

Pretty lame month on fcp, IMO. WTF was the idiot Bob thinking not locking all those threads that are meaningless? So many retarded posters this month...
fyp

one thing was , the damn season was too fing short lol, and then durr got lucky in the end to get even in the third group lol. My my favorite hand of the night when durr got made by papa Doyle on the trip aces, it just show.s a little old school still wins

one thing was , the damn season was too fing short lol, and then durr got lucky in the end to get even in the third group lol. My my favorite hand of the night when durr got made by papa Doyle on the trip aces, it just show.s a little old school still wins
lol no. Doyle has no idea where he's at in the hand at any point and just hangs on.. Super standard hand where Durr is just valuetowning the shit out of doyle 90% of the time and is randomly surprised by Acxc the otehr 10% of the time.And durr didnt get that lucky against jabba the hut, he put 60k in behind and got 200k in ahead.
lol no. Doyle has no idea where he's at in the hand at any point and just hangs on.. Super standard hand where Durr is just valuetowning the shit out of doyle 90% of the time and is randomly surprised by Acxc the otehr 10% of the time.And durr didnt get that lucky against jabba the hut, he put 60k in behind and got 200k in ahead.
the only reason durr came up a plus in the 3 group was meltzer was stupid and didn't fold on the turn or river. Can't blame him too much as he did had the hand till durr got his boat. and I don't blame durr for trying to get the most of his money back.and yes I agree Durr was value betting Doyle. Where if I played that hand durr would of gotten raised big time, and he would of folded. lol but like Gabe stated Doyle was playing old school
the only reason durr came up a plus in the 3 group was meltzer was stupid and didn't fold on the turn or river. Can't blame him too much as he did had the hand till durr got his boat. and I don't blame durr for trying to get the most of his money back.and yes I agree Durr was value betting Doyle. Where if I played that hand durr would of gotten raised big time, and he would of folded. lol but like Gabe stated Doyle was playing old school
Only thing doyle can do on that hand is lead flop or c/raise flop... and then he can lead river as played... c/raising the river is pretty bad.
Only thing doyle can do on that hand is lead flop or c/raise flop... and then he can lead river as played... c/raising the river is pretty bad.
I agree with you
And durr didnt get that lucky against jabba the hut, he put 60k in behind and got 200k in ahead.
Knew he reminded me of something. Just seeing his face tilts me.
Where if I played that hand durr would of gotten raised big time, and he would of folded. lol but like Gabe stated Doyle was playing old school
c/raising the river is pretty bad.
I agree with you
QED: Rose sucks at teh pokers?
I agree.The last episode was very entertaining and had a lot of interesting hands.
the only reason durr came up a plus in the 3 group was meltzer was stupid and didn't fold on the turn or river. Can't blame him too much as he did had the hand till durr got his boat.
No he didn't. Dwan had two pair before he got his boat.. still beating Meltzer.
and yes I agree Durr was value betting Doyle. Where if I played that hand durr would of gotten raised big time, and he would of folded. lol but like Gabe stated Doyle was playing old school
Durrr: '$47,500'Dealer: 'Bet $47,500'Rose: 'I gonna of raizin!'Dealer: 'Wat?'Durrr: 'Huh?'Rose: 'Big time'Dealer: Sorry ma'am, you have to announce the amount you'd like to raise.'Rose: 'Old school!!'Durr: :facepalm:Dealer: :faints:

In a way Meltzer played the hand really well. Dwan puts him on kings or queens, Meltzer puts Dwan on some rubbish. I mean what were the chances that the hand Dwan had was JT looking at that board. Maybe Dwan plays t8 off suit the same way, assuming that Meltzer won't stack off with KK's when theres an ace on the board.

Durrr: '$47,500'Dealer: 'Bet $47,500'Rose: 'I gonna of raizin!' to $75.000Dealer: 'Wat?'Durrr: 'Huh?'Rose: 'Big time' (not stated by me at the table lol) amount would be stated as aboveDealer: Sorry ma'am, you have to announce the amount you'd like to raise.'Rose: 'Old school!!'Durr: :facepalm:Dealer: :faints:
lol, come play with me James baby at a live game. I may tilt playing on the net, but I haven't lost live in over a year averaging out monthly lol. truth and brag. Playing live for me is a different game I focus so differently. I also play very wisely. Plus I can read tells so well, physical ones especially.1st of all on flop I would of bet and not checked against Durr. Doyle was intimidated and scared. and of course durr was value betting because of the check made by Doyle. So if doyle was to bet, durr would of folded. and if Durr would of raise me I would of raised back with aces, knowing his rep to over bet. as for old school that was Gabe's comment, I don't exactly play old school at all. I looked at this hand again as I wanted to recall it just to be sure. As for meltzer's hand vs durr hand 2 pair into a boat. I would of been out of there and Durr would not made that much money in that hand and not been up for session 3. but that was a tuff call hand for meltzer