I am the upset champion!Time to go on and face another legend...Don't forget, King, I am not engaged so we can still go to bars and do manly stuff and not have to go home to the soon-to-be wifey!
I second this, but I'm in Australia, so everything is 15 times as awesome
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not posting bracket again, but Elite 8 Matchups:veetee exlaxer09 vs pocktdeucesGetSprung vs cwikFargo vs Acid_Knightbabylongdongdonks vs KHSPoker21
HEADSHOT
I see what you did there. I'd complain about the lack of explanations but I'm too worried about getting owned by Luke in the elite 8 :4h
FYP
Ty sir, I just had a pretty sick read that I went with :club: Were you looking ahead and game planning for Luke at all? I have a few ideas but the dude's pretty sick.
QFT :ts
KHS>field>vtlax/thread
Not posting bracket again, but Elite 8 Matchups:veetee exlaxer09 vs pocktdeucesGetSprung vs cwikFargo vs Acid_Knightbabylongdongdonks vs KHSPoker21
Thank God I can't lose to rdog!

Seriously, how the **** does ****ing LC****ingBalla beat me in the BFF? drama_llama.jpgzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Seriously, how the **** does ****ing LC****ingBalla beat me in the BFF? drama_llama.jpgzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Whaddya mean merged threads!? feuherubrubyre I quit FCP
Just happy I beat out Acid_Knight in the last longer. I can hang a final four banner in my office too, right?
You only beat me because I pestered Sean and I think we're no longer on speaking terms. Drama Llama fo sho.
  • 1 year later...

Now the tragedy that is my losing to Luke can be avenged.

this was a Classic King :club: