Ripleys Believe It Or Not!

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

show me the blueprints,show me the blueprints,show me the blueprints (damn i wish i knew how to post photos)no but seriously,gimmie a rundown on how its made please
Cut a two liter in half. Then, cut a plastic grocery bag evenly (cut off handles). Tape the bag to the bottom of the 2-liter so it hangs below, effectively replacing the cut off piece of the two liter. There are 2 ways I know of to make the bowl part. One way is to cut a whole in the cap, and insert a metal bowl into it. If you don't have a bowl just use tin foil. Cover the top of the 2-liter, so it can be easily removed, yet still deep enough to hold a decent amount of bud.Before putting the bowl on the bottle, suck the bag into the 2-liter. Then attach the bowl. Light it, with a consistent flame. Slowly pull out the bag as you're lighting the bowl... and watch the smoke enter the 2-liter. Take off the bowl, and take hit. Don't be a pussy, take the entire hit. It will put you on your ass. You're welcome.Rinse, Repeat.
you wanna play hu plo too?i dont really play plo so would rather not36 or 510 though for hold em' be good. 2 to 3 tables at least
I will play you at 5-10 but not 3 tables 2 is max but you have to play me 1 plo hu at same time?

ok that's fine.you want PLO at 5/10 too i presume?also FTP or stars? (prefer FTP like 100000000000%) if you dont have $ there I can swap some with you on starswhen you wanna play. tonight prob not good for me for a few reasons1) wife and i are in a fight2) i may be going out3) i lifted weights for the first time in like a year a few days ago and my body hates me for it. sometime this week be good, and if it has to be tonigth then ill see what i can do

ok that's fine.you want PLO at 5/10 too i presume?also FTP or stars? (prefer FTP like 100000000000%) if you dont have $ there I can swap some with you on starswhen you wanna play. tonight prob not good for me for a few reasons1) wife and i are in a fight2) i may be going out3) i lifted weights for the first time in like a year a few days ago and my body hates me for it. sometime this week be good, and if it has to be tonigth then ill see what i can do
ok we could do it on stars i prefer so we do the nl tbales on 1 site plo on other and yes i dont have roll on ftp so we might have to swap and no not tonight im playing a 5-10-20nl live game should be fun by midnight there is like 25k in play
Cut a two liter in half. Then, cut a plastic grocery bag evenly (cut off handles). Tape the bag to the bottom of the 2-liter so it hangs below, effectively replacing the cut off piece of the two liter. There are 2 ways I know of to make the bowl part. One way is to cut a whole in the cap, and insert a metal bowl into it. If you don't have a bowl just use tin foil. Cover the top of the 2-liter, so it can be easily removed, yet still deep enough to hold a decent amount of bud.Before putting the bowl on the bottle, suck the bag into the 2-liter. Then attach the bowl. Light it, with a consistent flame. Slowly pull out the bag as you're lighting the bowl... and watch the smoke enter the 2-liter. Take off the bowl, and take hit. Don't be a pussy, take the entire hit. It will put you on your ass. You're welcome.Rinse, Repeat.
i have a glass bowl i can use from my bong,thx
you wanna play hu plo too?i dont really play plo so would rather not36 or 510 though for hold em' be good. 2 to 3 tables at least
and im willing to bet this match doesnt happen wit the terms stated by jordan

didn't exactly follow waht site you can play on.If you need funds on FTP how much would you need?If we play on stars i'll potentially need a swap myself although not much.I guess I can sacrifice the annoyance of playing at stars if it behests (proper use one time!?!?!) you to play at ftp.basically need to know what you can or cannot do.i can do stars although i'll be sad. i can also do xfers if you need $ on ftp and dont mind.otherwise i'll just get a little extra on stars and go from there.now we just need to set a date what's this week look like for you? and i dont really care to set a hand amount, as long as tehre is no hit and running (ie we give like 10-15 minutes warning before quitting) I'm down for whatever. kinda wanna agree to that before hand. - Jordan

didn't exactly follow waht site you can play on.If you need funds on FTP how much would you need?If we play on stars i'll potentially need a swap myself although not much.I guess I can sacrifice the annoyance of playing at stars if it behests (proper use one time!?!?!) you to play at ftp.basically need to know what you can or cannot do.i can do stars although i'll be sad. i can also do xfers if you need $ on ftp and dont mind.otherwise i'll just get a little extra on stars and go from there.now we just need to set a date what's this week look like for you? and i dont really care to set a hand amount, as long as tehre is no hit and running (ie we give like 10-15 minutes warning before quitting) I'm down for whatever. kinda wanna agree to that before hand. - Jordan
this sounds much more likely to happen IMO
this sounds much more likely to happen IMO
lol i dont see what were wrong w/ the initial terms anyways. i play plo all the time i was just trying to trick him into thinking im a fish at that game and dont wanna play it.did it work?er, shit.
lol i dont see what were wrong w/ the initial terms anyways. i play plo all the time i was just trying to trick him into thinking im a fish at that game and dont wanna play it.did it work?er, shit.
lol it worked so lets play 1st hu battle 2 tables 5-10 plo on stars or ftp

lol wat i was obviously being sarcasticive played less that 20k hands of plo in my career, less than 1k of those were huthe two he and one plo was what we agreed to im not gonna play two tables hu of a game ive actually never really even played hu against someone i dont knowthe initial 'hu post' was in ref. to hold em', im trying to be nice since you will 2 table it and do 1 table of plo but im not gonna do two of just plo

lol wat i was obviously being sarcasticive played less that 20k hands of plo in my career, less than 1k of those were huthe two he and one plo was what we agreed to im not gonna play two tables hu of a game ive actually never really even played hu against someone i dont knowthe initial 'hu post' was in ref. to hold em', im trying to be nice since you will 2 table it and do 1 table of plo but im not gonna do two of just plo
ok no problem im off to play live we will iron out all the kinks in the deal will check bacl 2morogood night!FCP-resident-fish

fck this HU4ROLLZ shit and let's get back to the weed talk.Just got back from a head shop. Bought one of

liquid filled bowls that you stick in the freezer for ten minutes before smoking. Suppose to give you a cooler smoke. Never tried it but the guy from the shop sounded convincing enough. That was $35.Also bought a nice 3 chamber grinder for $20. I never really use grinders and usually just use my fingers but been wanting to get one for a while.I also wanted to get a super nice glass bong that I saw for $120 but wanted to see if I could maybe find a nicer one online.Anyway now all I need is the bud. Picking up a quarter tomorrow to test out the bowl.
Saw this on my way home tonight. Had to stop and take a pic. I'm guessing they have a special back room or something. pot.jpg
LooooooooooooLWhat's it suppose to read, Spot?