Two $1500 Wsop Seats + $700 Ea Travel Expenses - Fcp Series

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may not post a lot on the forums but have been with this site for a long time. It would be strange to think my plan the whole time would be to scam any of you, however, I do understand the reasoning for the concern. Members like Weber scammed a bunch back in the day so it can happen.I stated that Grinder can vouch for me as he has coached me a few months back and there weren't any issues regarding payment for his services. I was also the Royal Tour Fan Club president if that makes a difference or not.I will be happy to sign a legal doc as I think it is the correct thing to do. I'll have to check with Canadian taxation on US winnings and see if a Tax exemption number is required.In regards to the 40 players, the percentages will have to be adjusted as previously posted as each entry would have to by split among all 40 players:eg. 60% - 4% - 2%x8 - 1%x10 - 0.5%x20. The 4% would be the other player playing in the WSOP event.$55 shipped.

aaaaaaaaand I'm out.There's at least 2, possibly 3 sundays I can't make in Feb and March.SEAT OPEN!
Oh, guess I should have thought of this. I am traveling a bunch in February. Don't think I am going to be able to do it either. Not to mention, this has turned into a huge mess for DNA.
I may not post a lot on the forums but have been with this site for a long time. It would be strange to think my plan the whole time would be to scam any of you, however, I do understand the reasoning for the concern. Members like Weber scammed a bunch back in the day so it can happen.I stated that Grinder can vouch for me as he has coached me a few months back and there weren't any issues regarding payment for his services. I was also the Royal Tour Fan Club president if that makes a difference or not.I will be happy to sign a legal doc as I think it is the correct thing to do. I'll have to check with Canadian taxation on US winnings and see if a Tax exemption number is required.In regards to the 40 players, the percentages will have to be adjusted as previously posted as each entry would have to by split among all 40 players:eg. 60% - 4% - 2%x8 - 1%x10 - 0.5%x20. The 4% would be the other player playing in the WSOP event.$55 shipped.
I didnt realized you were the RTFC Prez, good in my bookpayment received
Oh, guess I should have thought of this. I am traveling a bunch in February. Don't think I am going to be able to do it either. Not to mention, this has turned into a huge mess for DNA.
not a mess at all, everything is semi controlled at this point, but I can remove you if you want if you cant make a lot of them. Or if someone happens to play under your screen name while your gone.... ya know ....
My post was to say that I have personal betting history with Luke.
Thanks for the help.
He's made and paid many bets on this forum with quite a few different people in the sports betting thread. If he runs at poker as well as he runs at NFL bets, he'll be in the bottom tier anyway. cough.cough.deadmoney.cough
Jerk. j/k, can't deny it.
already planned on doing that, but good looking out.Here is my PERSONAL opinion on everyone that has signed up so far, take it for what its worth and don't be offended ....14) noflukeluke - Received Full $110 ($55 back at end of series) - never met, vouched for by GWCGWC and others through sports betting thread20) GWCGWC - Initial $55 Received - would put my life on the line for, 100% solid
Substitution property?14) noflukeluke - Received Full $110 ($55 back at end of series) - never met, (would put my life on the line for, 100% solid), vouched for by others through sports betting thread
not a mess at all, everything is semi controlled at this point, but I can remove you if you want if you cant make a lot of them. Or if someone happens to play under your screen name while your gone.... ya know ....
Yeah, I guess leave me in.
Holy shit, who is FYP?
My thoughts exactly.
LOL as a moderator I will not divulge this information, but since I know who it is, there is one particular line in the fyp that should be a dead giveaway if you know this particular person.you can guess all ya want and i will never confirm nor deny

I'm pretty sure Poker Stars didnt even read my email and I got a boiler plate response, but whatever.Thank you for contacting us.We certainly appreciate the time you used to contact us in regards this matter, I have noted your account accordingly to prevent any future misunderstanding.Please do not hesitate to contact us back at support@pokerstars.com should you need further assistance.

:club::ts I'm in. Initial $55 shipped.
ReceivedNevermind the first time I ever met you was when you 'hopped' in my lap while I was drunk off my ass in a strip club and I didnt know who you were ................:4h:5c
ReceivedNevermind the first time I ever met you was when you 'hopped' in my lap while I was drunk off my ass in a strip club and I didnt know who you were ................:club::ts
Just like when we met.
ReceivedNevermind the first time I ever met you was when you 'hopped' in my lap while I was drunk off my ass in a strip club and I didnt know who you were ................:club::ts
Yes, when I made my post, I meant to put a little dig in there about.....were you really comfortable vouching for me, when you didn't know who I was......but I couldn't quite sort it all out in my head. :4h hehe