Two $1500 Wsop Seats + $700 Ea Travel Expenses - Fcp Series

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks NNB!Only money currently outstanding is:WhatARunAA - $14.40gary21212121 - $5.00SilentButDeadly3 - $5.00When stars approves the transfers I'm going to go ahead and send the full $2200 to each player, but I appreciate the people above getting their transfers to me asap.Thanks!

Congrats seac and chcgocubs. I'm sure these two will do well in whatever event they playI'm pretty happy about only losing $100 in my bet with moneyball considering 3 of my 5 picks stopped playing halfway through the series, lol.

Congrats you two. Which event are ya'll playing?
I am planning to play in Event #28 (starts on June 13th) and Event #34 (starts on June 16th). Since Event #28 starts on a Saturday, I am leaning towards playing that through the FCP seat since it should have a bigger prize pool and hopefully more donks with the addition of weekend warriors (like myself lol). Thoughts?
Congrats seac and chcgocubs. I'm sure these two will do well in whatever event they playI'm pretty happy about only losing $100 in my bet with moneyball considering 3 of my 5 picks stopped playing halfway through the series, lol.
Thanks Gil and sick loss/win there :b

OK got the approval from Pokerstars Security .....Hello Alan,You are most welcome!We are more than happy to provide you with some assistance. I have noted therelated account for the scheduled transfers and cashout to be processed.>seacucumber1>chgocubsfanIf you have any further queries or experience any difficulties regardingyour PokerStars account, please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime.Thank you for choosing PokerStars and best of luck at the tables!Kind regards,FlintonPokerStars SecurityI submitted both transfers, please confirm you have received and please let me know should you encounter any issues trying to cashout.Hello dna4ever,We have transferred $2,200.00 from your account to 'seacucumber1' as per your request.We have transferred $2,200.00 from your account to 'chgocubsfan' as per your request.-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------BTW ... Just 5 more Step wins and I'll see you all in Vegas..... :club:Dear dna4ever,You finished the tournament in 1st place.You have won an admission ticket to 'Step 2'.

wtg and congrats to the guys who won. looking a my list from the start of who I thought would win this I am totaling in awe and laughing my ass off. Only 1 of the guys I pick to finish in the top 10 Wandigo 17thwhatArunAA 4th from the bottom 36thcheckymyfold last place 40thAnakedcowboy 2nd last 39thbunnyrocks 21stmoneyinthebag 6thGWCGWC 28th placeMr.Sparco 11thLarons 22ndVTlaxer09 8th from the bottom 32ndI just don't know what to say, it obvious who are some of the better players areI had cubs99 and dreamcaster as 12th and 14th and Seacumber as 21st on my list wtg you guys

BTW ... Just 5 more Step wins and I'll see you all in Vegas..... :club:Dear dna4ever,You finished the tournament in 1st place.You have won an admission ticket to 'Step 2'.
Received the transfer. Thanks again and GL in the Steps satellites!
mbn to have half the field sit out and pushbot to victory
i was playing to win the seat. i was actually suprised at about 5 other people in my situation not employing my strategy.i had to win first and have 2 specific people finish worse than 16th place. since 3 people never showed up, 6 people showed but were sitting out, and another few showed up but were playing silly quick allins, my 2 key people easily could have folded to make the top 16. thats why i had to take them out myself and i tried my best to go allin PF whenever they were in the blinds or a PF raiser. it was fun but i totally gave up trying to finish top ten to get the seat.
i feel like i owe someone money... is it moneyball?grats to the winners! well donee!having this thing on a sunday=worst idea ever :club:
Yes it is, $100.

Thanks to everyone for getting their transfers inOnly money currently outstanding is:SilentButDeadly3 - $5.00Special thanks to you seacucumber, appreciate the very generous tip.

Congrats you two. Which event are ya'll playing?
I am planning to play in Event #28 (starts on June 13th)
This is the event I am playing as well. We'll have to meet up sometime that day and say hi.
OK got the approval from Pokerstars Security .....
I actually wasn't planning on withdrawing a lot of this. Let me know if this affects something you are trying to do and you need me to.
This is the event I am playing as well. We'll have to meet up sometime that day and say hi.I actually wasn't planning on withdrawing a lot of this. Let me know if this affects something you are trying to do and you need me to.
Not a problem at all if you don't plan on withdrawing all or any of it for that matter, but Poker Stars seems to have a problem in general and won't allow you to withdraw money that is transferred directly from another player so I had to set up special permission with them to allow them to do that. Thank you as well for the VERY generous tip.GL to our horsies!
It is just a shame that people who don't want to play couldn't just sit out and let the people with a chance sort out who wins.Considering that your hand could've worked out nicely for you, maybe this is a moot point. Also, if he had of lost, you may have been doing backflips. Double edged sword, obv. Not to rub it in, but this is another reason why you might lose that seat....
At least somebody understands my frustration. Its a bigger shame that I'm missing out on an opportunity of a lifetime because some guy decides to be a fkin dick and donk me out like that. And GWC your apology means shit to me because you knew exactly what you were doing when you pressed that call button. I would've accepted defeat had it come any other way but this was so beyond ridiculous.Still, congrats to the winners. I wish y'alll the best of luck in Vegas.
At least somebody understands my frustration. Its a bigger shame that I'm missing out on an opportunity of a lifetime because some guy decides to be a fkin dick and donk me out like that. And GWC your apology means shit to me because you knew exactly what you were doing when you pressed that call button. I would've accepted defeat had it come any other way but this was so beyond ridiculous.Still, congrats to the winners. I wish y'alll the best of luck in Vegas.
Poker is cruel and evil sometimes, but you can't get angry at GWC for playing loose. A high percentage of the time you woulda been inwardly thanking him/laughing at him. Just didn't work out that way. If someone said "I will offer you one hand, you get 1010 vs Qx and the winner gets the seat", I am pretty sure you would have said "hell fkin yes!"
I understand the frustration, but seriously no need to be hostile towards the person who busted you. Would you have been less frustrated if GWC had a better hand, no. So don't take your frustration out on anyone, it's poker. Good Luck to those who got seats at WSOP.

Yeah, I must agree that there shouldn't be hostility towards GWC b/c if the Q didn't come, you want people to make those plays. Yeah, you lost and it sucked. But I mean, at the same time nnb had a straight hit on him for the seat as well. I just think: take the beat, move on, hopefully he will make a big cashGG to everyone and hopefully I will see you in Vegas

i dont think GWC is the only culprit here. Plenty of people didnt show up alot down the stretch, making it a bit easier to win the tourny vs only 25 or 30 legit players the last few weeks, whereas pryme, who won twice in the first 3 weeks of the series, likely did that vs nearly full fields of 40 people that tried and showed up.theres at minimum 10people outta the 40 that shouldnt be allowed in this again due to their attendance issues.the best way to alieviate this problem 1) is to charge 2x the entry fee the last few weeks of the competition, so that those that cash can keep half as an incentive to continue. 2) to only let the top 20 (50% of the field) get a stake in the winners. people ar emore likely to take it serious if they have to work for thier stake, as nearly all 40 would have a shot the final week to get a piece of the horse.and did people really not enter the final week to save 50cents juice? people more concerned with saving 50cents than the integrity of this league cant really be counted on to play the vegas event can they?