Two $1500 Wsop Seats + $700 Ea Travel Expenses - Fcp Series

WP sir.
Hilarious that you are being a giant douchebag and criticizing others play after the way you played your hand against RDog. While I know it's the norm to be classless, you aren't usually this ignorant on top of it.If I somehow win and cash in the event I'm gonna find a way to pay you in pennies strewn across your front lawn.
  • Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stomach virus led to dehydration which is super super bad forthe baby. things are looking better now. i've been up for a long, long time just sitting next to her and feeding her ice chips and stuff.
Hope the best for your wife NC
are you high?
lol, no i guess that does sound dumb, unless the 3 people sitting out are behind you allowing others to inerit them.
WP sir.
Well, I'm assuming it's for taking you out. TY as well.
Hilarious that you are being a giant douchebag and criticizing others play after the way you played your hand against RDog. While I know it's the norm to be classless, you aren't usually this ignorant on top of it.If I somehow win and cash in the event I'm gonna find a way to pay you in pennies strewn across your front lawn.
Well, maybe I did miss something there but anyway conrats on the win. Thought I had you a couple times but the stars weren't aligned. GGmoney for 2nd shipped dna
Grats on the win, you played well. Except that AJ shove vs me. That was awful. good job on 2nd Yang.
Oh
Grats on the win, you played well. Except that AJ shove vs me. That was awful. good job on 2nd Yang.
I'll assume that was a level since the AJ hand was ridiculously standard.That being said I didn't think I played my best and was pretty much being destroyed HU except that I got lucky a couple of times.
I'll assume that was a level since the AJ hand was ridiculously standard.That being said I didn't think I played my best and was pretty much being destroyed HU except that I got lucky a couple of times.
No, you played it pretty much the only way you can play it. Can't really fold, can't really call, can't r/r with your stack size. Shoving is standard and you're only getting called by a better hand. I actually do agree, it played itself.

Wtf is it with all the raising and f'n re-raising. I mean, doesn't anybody limp anymore ?? I'm glad most of these guys don't play on Mansion or I would be broke ! This tourney is great value for most of us to be able to play against some of the best players out there, many of whom had awesome cashes yesterday. I realize they probably are multi tabling and not giving this their all but still worth more than the $55 it cost. It's fun and challenging to have to play a really tough game and still be at my buyin level. That being said, Quit raising my F'n blind !!

Wtf is it with all the raising and f'n re-raising. I mean, doesn't anybody limp anymore ?? I'm glad most of these guys don't play on Mansion or I would be broke ! This tourney is great value for most of us to be able to play against some of the best players out there, many of whom had awesome cashes yesterday. I realize they probably are multi tabling and not giving this their all but still worth more than the $55 it cost. It's fun and challenging to have to play a really tough game and still be at my buyin level. That being said, Quit raising my F'n blind !!
looooooool
at one point middle of hour2, i had seen 1 outta 16bbs. I thought that was wierd!congrats to the league for getting two sunday million final tables last nite, pretty cool. got that info off cardplayer, just got on the thread and saw a third big score yesterday from the league. well doneedit: damn, a 4th sick result for the league, but one day late. I just won 15straight turbo heds ups. crazy. can someone help me with the odds of this happening?i came up with .00098 by using a 63% win rate.. does that mean 9.8 outta 10thousand games? or 9.8 outta 10k * 15 (150kgames)
Ha, I admit I adjusted my game a tad. The week before was extremely fun but yowza, what a donkfest for about an hour. I felt like I was nutbarring a 10 cent tourney for a while. It was a combination of the play and also some good hands thrown in though.
if I haven't done crap yet in these, is there still any hope for me?
Yep, win a few.

just got back in town, from my blackberry it looks like everyone transferred their winnings last night. I will update the leaderboard tonight.I hope I didnt play too tight last night.

im sure there are a few people who didnt get in the 40 that are a bit upset about attitudes like that.

I guess I'm going to open up my starting hand requirements a little bit for this weeks game.You finished in 19th place (eliminated at hand #26005494686).120 hands played and saw flop:- 0 times out of 16 while in small blind (0%)- 0 times out of 14 while in big blind (0%)- 0 times out of 90 in other positions (0%)- a total of 0 times out of 120 (0%)Pots won at showdown - 0 out of 0 (0%)Pots won without showdown - 0

I guess I'm going to open up my starting hand requirements a little bit for this weeks game.You finished in 19th place (eliminated at hand #26005494686).120 hands played and saw flop:- 0 times out of 16 while in small blind (0%)- 0 times out of 14 while in big blind (0%)- 0 times out of 90 in other positions (0%)- a total of 0 times out of 120 (0%)Pots won at showdown - 0 out of 0 (0%)Pots won without showdown - 0
Nice