Two $1500 Wsop Seats + $700 Ea Travel Expenses - Fcp Series

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Money shipped.
Alright Im gonna be a dick here.......Ship this guys money back and a couple of the others on that list should be replaced also. I dont feel comfortable having some randoms in this thing. edit: Im willing to back out of my spot if im in the minority here.
Confirmed Interest List:1) dna4ever - Initial $55 Received2) kobe2odom83) HubDub044) Suited_Up5) WhatARunAA - Initial $55 Received6) outsider13 - Initial $55 Received7) Naked_Cowboy8) Vick129) cubsfan44 - Initial $55 Received10) seacucumber - Initial $55 Received11) Sam_Hard8 - Initial $55 Received12) chgocubs99 - Initial $55 Received13) dreamcaster14) noflukeluke - Received Full $110 ($55 back at end of series)15) PocketAcesA5 16) cdipierr17) AAsnake8818) mtdesmoines19) Larons20) GWCGWCInterested, but not confirmed list:Zach6668Napa DonMoney received for people interested in 2nd pool (will be shipped back if 2nd pool not started):Moneyball16 - $55Rdog - $55
Unless someone else can vouch for the bolded names I vote that these people get dropped for other players

That's a little ridiculous. I am willing to pay up front for everything and you still dont trust me and the other guys. Alright, I understand where you're coming from. Who can really trust a poker player anyway, lol. What do I have to do to get your trust for this?

and FTW.
That's a little ridiculous. I am willing to pay up front for everything and you still dont trust me and the other guys. Alright, I understand where you're coming from. Who can really trust a poker player anyway, lol. What do I have to do to get your trust for this?
Post a video atleast 2 minutes long of you doing the Truffle Shuffle, and Im cool with you playing
It's an issue of trusting people with $2200
Yeah, but we also have to worry about people winning the seat and cashing in the tourney then us never seeing them again.Edit. Also what suited said.

lol. I'll tell you what. I'll ship $2200 to this tournament's director to hold if I win. So it would be my trust in him and nothing to do with anyone technically trusting me.

So who can swap $77? Have Tilt, need Stars.
what day in June? official schedule not released yet, but last year they had a $1500 NLHE on june 30th.
June 23rd, I believe there was a NLHE event and a Stud8 event to be played after my birthday

OK so I will open it up to 40 people.

i have zero monies on stars btw so will be a day or two before i can get something on there for this. still 100% playing, it's just not as easy the 5 minute transfers w/ neteller.
np, hubdub is in the same boat
shipped the $55
received
if there's any possibility of doing a second pool NOT on sunday, i'd be down.if all else fails, though, put me on whatever kind of waiting list exists.
for simplicity will all be on sundays, sorry jamie
Money shipped.
received
shipped for the 2nd pool. for my vouch, Im a charter member!from Gary212121 on stars
received
Unless someone else can vouch for the bolded names I vote that these people get dropped for other players
Here is my thoughts on this, everyone except luke and aces I have played with in the negreanu open before and I realize that is far from a vouch, but these people are paying there money up front just like everyone else. So far over 90% of the people I feel very comfortable shipping $2200 to and not worrying about them backing out on the deal.I dont know how everyone feels about a binding legal document that basically states whoever wins agrees to give the decided upon percentages to the decided upon people and they have to sign and fax that to me before I release the money, but that is certainly an option.I hate that we live in a world where people scam and these kind of things are even brought up. I did not mean for this to turn into a big ordeal, was just a simple little idea I had that I thought would be fun. I understand being careful and cautious cause there are douchebags a plenty out there, but if this starts to become a headache and work versus fun I dont even want to deal with it.That being said, I'm going back through the list and going to update everyone that has said they are interested and we will cap at 40 people.We will finalize the details of the percentages, payouts soon
lol. I'll tell you what. I'll ship $2200 to this tournament's director to hold if I win. So it would be my trust in him and nothing to do with anyone technically trusting me.
The point is at some point if you were to win "we" would be handing you $1500 to register in the tourney (assuming the registration is the same as last year) and then if you were to cash we'd have to trust that you are gonna ship X amount of dollars back to all of us. We are not hurting for people to join this tourney so Id rather be selective instead of choosing the first randoms that post in the thread. I cant imagine that you dont understand the logic behind what Im saying.again though Im willing to drop out if Im out voted on this.