Two $1500 Wsop Seats + $700 Ea Travel Expenses - Fcp Series

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guessing you are gonna get enough people that you can do 40 at least. Wish it wasn't on Sunday. Guess I will still do it if you have room (probably would require increasing the number of entries to 40).

Guessing you are gonna get enough people that you can do 40 at least. Wish it wasn't on Sunday. Guess I will still do it if you have room (probably would require increasing the number of entries to 40).

Meh, just realized the vouching requirement. I haven't made it to any FCP function or anything. Have played in challenges and Neg-O a bit. But if you need to take only the in crowd, then I don't have a good way to meet that requirement.

Meh, just realized the vouching requirement. I haven't made it to any FCP function or anything. Have played in challenges and Neg-O a bit. But if you need to take only the in crowd, then I don't have a good way to meet that requirement.
Actually I just came up with a solution for situations like this as it sucks if you don't have someone to vouch for you. Transfer the Full $110 up front and buy in each week and if you hold your end of the 11 weeks I will transfer back $55 at the end of the series.

Can we keep this to people that are "known"?? We will be sending someone to Vegas with $1500 in their pocket and expecting them to register in a tourney and then if they cash ship money back to people. Id really prefer it if we could get 20 people that we all know.

Can we keep this to people that are "known"?? We will be sending someone to Vegas with $1500 in their pocket and expecting them to register in a tourney and then if they cash ship money back to people. Id really prefer it if we could get 20 people that we all know.
Agreed...I don't want to be an arrogant post count douchebag but with very few exceptions, I think it really applies here.
Agreed...I don't want to be an arrogant post count douchebag but with very few exceptions, I think it really applies here.
I agree with both of these numbnuts.

couple quick notes, just got out of meeting and have to run right back into another one in 5 minutes so will be offline a few hoursthe final 4 spots went to ... AAsnake88mtdesmoineslaronsgwcgwcas that was the ordered in which they are receivedi have seen several other people wanting on this list and a few that have already sent money: moneyball, rdogi am up for changing this to 40 people and sending 2 horses if everyone else is.pros: obviously an extra seat and 2 horses to win back stake moneycons: more risk, longer tourneysyou all discuss it. i agree with keeping this to well known posters with a voucher, but shipping the money up front will insure the prize pool gets completed. i have an attorney that could write up a 1 page agreement that i could make the winner sign off on agreeing to the turns before i turned back over the funds, but again that should not be necessary if we have the right peopleanother solution is to run 2 totally separate pools with 20 each, each tournament running independently from the other and each sending their own horse with their respective stakees. this would keep the weekly tourneys time down and not have as high of a risk of ruin.seacumber, i received your money as wellwill update the OP with current info this evening, got to run for now.

i have zero monies on stars btw so will be a day or two before i can get something on there for this. still 100% playing, it's just not as easy the 5 minute transfers w/ neteller.

What about something like these payouts if we did 40:1st: Seat - 70%2nd: Seat- 60%3rd: 7%4th: 6%5th: 5%6th: 4%7th-10th: 3%11th-20th: 2%21st-32nd: 1%33rd-40th: 0.5%(I had it looking more uniform, but the numbers wouldn't work out for me.)

What about something like these payouts if we did 40:1st: Seat - 70%2nd: Seat- 60%3rd: 7%4th: 6%5th: 5%6th: 4%7th-10th: 3%11th-20th: 2%21st-32nd: 1%33rd-40th: 0.5%(I had it looking more uniform, but the numbers wouldn't work out for me.)
I was kind of thinking this as well

shipped the $55I wouldn't mind 40 people and two spots. I think the payouts for the people who don't get a seat should be really really flat. That way, the people who ran bad or suck in the 11 tourney's would still have a shot at some money. My thinking is that if they participate, they should get a decent piece. It's directly opposite of Kurt's post above which leads me to believe I'm right. oh snap!Two more things:tourney's are for suckersandI wouldn't mind a last longer (total higher points finish) with a couple people on the list.

couple quick notes, just got out of meeting and have to run right back into another one in 5 minutes so will be offline a few hoursthe final 4 spots went to ... AAsnake88mtdesmoineslaronsgwcgwc
I'm glad I didn't take the time to read the OP and just posted after seeing the title of the thread.
Shipped $55 from superjeff13 (Winnipeg).I'm sure a bunch of people can vouch for me.
He's from Winnipeg, so he's good people.