******official Super Bowl Xliii Thread******

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, was really wanting the crappy Cards to win just so I could see the Devil emerge from the endzone and point at Warner and say "PAY UP".
That made me laugh....Good game.... started off like it was going to be a Steeler romp.

another great Super Bowl. remember when the SB stunk a lot? so nice to have a competitive game.what a game. that pick at the end of the first half was crazy. impressive that the Cards could come back from that kind of shock. Arizona should have gone shotgun the whole game. Pitts D is amazing but they can be thrown on (staying away from Polamalu helps). Warner had his way for 20 minutes in the 2nd half.I am glad I bet on the Cards to cover and not to win.

Arizona should have gone shotgun the whole game. Pitts D is amazing but they can be thrown on (staying away from Polamalu helps). Warner had his way for 20 minutes in the 2nd half.
Yea, I will always believe football coaches are some of the dumbest people alive.
Pitt's offense is terrible, only 27+ pts in 5 of 18 games this year. And Zona's D is playing really well, forcing turnovers.THen, on the other side of the ball, Zona's offense is hot, going against the Steeler D, who's been hot all year. But when you look at schemes, Zona handles the blitz better than any team in the NFL, and the CB's of the Steelers play off the ball, especially when blitzing. THats asking for Kurt Warner to pick you apart.I think the Cardinals win this game outright, but I'm for sure taking the points. Cards 27, Steelers 23.
So right, but so wrong.
So right, but so wrong.
Yeah, I know. I should have said "27-23" and not picked a winner, just said take the points. lolgood last 10 minutes. About as exciting as it gets. I still hate the Steelers, but you must respect Big Ben.