Los Angeles Poker Classic

I'm playing the $2k nl tourney tomorrow at noon. Who is in town for the LAPC right now? Who is coming out later during the next couple weeks? :club:
GL fluff!I will probably stop by later this week/next weekend, will definitely say hi.
  • Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I busted out of the $2k in level 5 about 5 hrs in. I played very focused and my reads were very good. I talked to Looshle and saw Al Z. They both played the tourney too but I'm pretty sure they both busted as well. I played the 10/20nl cash game from 7:45pm-2:45 am after I busted. The games were super soft and there wasn't even that many weak players in the games. I registered for the $1k nl holdem tourney that starts later today at 1pm PST before I left.

I just bubbled in the $1k. 27 cash and 1st place is $65k+. I got 31st place. KhQx vs T9h when I had 6bbs with the Jh exposed. T53JxI played strong and battled back from the short stack a few times. Barry Greenstein is hu with really deep stacks in the $2k right now. He just doubled up with TT vs. A9os AIPF. He has 600k vs the other guys 800k.

I just bubbled in the $1k. 27 cash and 1st place is $65k+. I got 31st place. KhQx vs T9h when I had 6bbs with the Jh exposed. T53JxI played strong and battled back from the short stack a few times. Barry Greenstein is hu with really deep stacks in the $2k right now. He just doubled up with TT vs. A9os AIPF. He has 600k vs the other guys 800k.
FYP

I skipped the $1k HORSE on Wed. and went to a late dinner at a cool place in Little Tokyo w/ seacucumber where I tryed lots of new foods which was fun! I got to see some of the city too. Thanks Frank! Thur. morning at 1:30am I played the cash games until 1 pm when I played the $1k nl tourney and busted in level 4. I'm going to play the $1,500 nl tourney at 1pm right now! :5c:ts:3h:4h:club:

For those who dont read the challenge thread, jesse is currently sitting on a top 5 stack with 20 left in the 1k event. 88k or so for 1st I believe. Play resumes today at 4pm pacific.GOGOGOGOGO.

Thur. morning at 1:30am I played the cash games until 1 pm when I played the $1k nl tourney and busted in level 4. I'm going to play the $1,500 nl tourney at 1pm right now!
LOLZ

I busted out of the $1,500 with like 110 left in level 5.Jesse just won a 90k pot with A3 in the bb vs. the sbs K8.He has 200k now with 12 left.

Jesse has 285k at the ft of 9. Ave chips is 185k. Blinds are 3k/6k.He's playing really confidently.