21st Birthday In Vegas

I am going to be celebrating my 21st birthday in Las Vegas with Fluffdog in the beginning of March...I was looking for some ideas for what we should do so I can put a list together of all the things to do while we are there for 7 days. This is obviously going to be my first time going to Las Vegas and I want to have a list of things so I am not overwhelmed and make sure I do the things that I planned.Thank you in advance for suggestions! :4h:club::5c:ts:3h

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pick up some 'whatever.... stays in vegas' girls.Maybe some cougars too.Play drunk poker at IP.Go to Firefly for sure! Have a pitcher of mojito.But really, plans are so hard to stick to in Vegas. I mean, I've never even seen a show yet. I should do that sometime.a88d0.jpg

Rent a car... sometimes it is nice to just be able to get away for a little bit (Red Rock, Lake Mead, Hover Dam, etc.) Trust me on this... it makes for a better trip.
True. a88d0.jpg

Oh I forgot to say that we are most likely going to be staying at the Wynn because Fluff is going to be playing in some of the tournaments that they have going on during our trip...has anyone stayed at the wynn and it's new tower, Encore? I would like to know if the rooms are much different.Thanks for the suggestions so far!

dude! hi!clubs:Tuesday: Pure at Caesars... Industry night in LV, Pure is the place to be Tuesdays, everyone is there, it's a sick sick time.Wednesday: LAX at Luxor (and the lounge below it, I forget what it's called). Usually a low key night, but still really really fun.Thursday: Tryst at Wynn... awesome place.Friday: Bank at Bellagio, really cool...Saturday: Moon at the Palms, my favorite place in Vegas, you've been there!Follow up each night with a trip to Sapphires, which is the new rhino. You can throw in some rhino for after hours chicken fingers/mozzarella sticks, but at Sapphires you can follow up your night with a good cigar, girls that are just as hot (if not hotter), and it's just much cooler (is this blasphemous? I'm a Sapphires convert!)You could also go to Seamless, which is the after hours dance/strip club. Better lap dances, though the girls are spread out thinner there.If you like sushi, I suggest a birthday dinner at Okada at the Wynn, one of the better sushi places I've been to in my life! Also, Naked Fish, which is like 20 mins off strip is awesome for sushiBartolotta in the Wynn is also amazing, it's an italian seafood restaurant, and all of the fish is flown in fresh daily from the Mediterranean Sea. There's the obligatory trip to Firefly, the burger bar in Mandalay Bay, Noodles at Bellagio, and Spago in Caesars. I may also be in town in March right around your bday :club:

Don't play that much poker, 7 days can be a long time in Vegas. I would suggest not playing at all until day 5.Oh ya and Spearmint Rhino
I wasn't planning on playing until probably late the third day I am there but that could all easily change depending on how the games look. I think fluff is going to play the third day that we are there anyways so it would work out nice...first two days are OBV for drinking way too much alcohol and enjoying my birthday.

Fun: Visit Stratosphere at night and try the Big Shot. The ride isn't one of a kind but the experience is unique since it's over 1,000 feet above the Strip. If you don't like rides visit Voodoo Lounge at the Rio or the Ghost Bar at the Palms for similar views of the Strip.http://www.stratospherehotel.com/thrills/Fine Dining: If you can get a patio seating by the Bellagio fountain in one of the restaurants in Bellagio (not sure if they are available in March) such as Yellowtail Sushi (formerly Shintaro) or Prime Steakhouse it would be good times + good food. Ran into Sammy Farha at Shintaro 2 years ago and he was having dinner with his girlfriend (?) in the patio area. Delmonico Steakhouse at the Venetian is also great.Shows: O at the Bellagio is a must see. Blue Man Group is also fun.Oh and listen to Cardcore about Sapphire :club: Have fun!

I'm wondering if I'll see many poker pro's when I'm out there...the only events really going on are at the wynn and it's not a WPT or anything. I would like to meet Negreanu and Ivey for sure and numerous other players but I'll probably just have to wait until the WSOP for that...now that I think about it though the NBC Heads Up Championship might be going on around then so quite a few pro's will be there.

I've been twice and have done a small percentage of the things I intended!Mystere is good at TI, thats the only show I have seen :ts Poker at Caesars is fun, dealers are a good laugh.Fix (Bellagio) is nice for a drink and some food, avoid Caesars for food (most of it sucks).Watch Fountains at least once every other day, they are simply amazing.And if you want to get off the strip head over to South Point for their bowling / cinema and 1$ on all drinks promotion :club:

logo_brand_venue_page_b.pngI7X0YD6KJG71T5DHFYQ.gif
LOOOOOLFYI, I still got VIP balla status with LG (The Bank, JET, etc. etc.) ever since that weekend, despite the fact our agency no longer has a certain MGM account. And really, that was always the best reason to HAVE the account anyway, $8 FIJI notwithstanding.
Tuesday: Pure at Caesars... Industry night in LV, Pure is the place to be Tuesdays, everyone is there, it's a sick sick time.Wednesday: LAX at Luxor (and the lounge below it, I forget what it's called). Usually a low key night, but still really really fun.Thursday: Tryst at Wynn... awesome place.Friday: Bank at Bellagio, really cool...Saturday: Moon at the Palms, my favorite place in Vegas, you've been there!
OMGFluffdog, if you're rolling with Fluffy you probably don't need it but I can probably get you on a VIP list if you guys decide to take cardcore's advice. Also, I'd recommend (and might be able to set you for) JET if you're going to MIRAGE. Just PM with names (actual) and dates as it gets closer and I'll see what I can do.

BRAND steakhouse FTL, N9NE steakhouse at the Palms FTW!!Burger Bar that was already mentioned is def awesome.I have never been to a club in Vegas so no advice there. Just curious how does getting a table work in a popular club in Vegas? What can you look to spend? What about not getting a table and just go?

Havent had Burger Bar yet but I tried BLT Burger the new gourmet joint at the Mirage and was pleased. Had the Kobe beef slider trio, sweet potato fries and a Pint of Guiness. Was about $35 but hey your on holiday. Very good on tap beer selection.

If you need to get on any guest list for any club just PM me before you go and I'll hook you up as well :club:
Is this offer good for any reg FCP member? My wife said next time we go that Im taking her to a club.
Havent had Burger Bar yet but I tried BLT Burger the new gourmet joint at the Mirage and was pleased. Had the Kobe beef slider trio, sweet potato fries and a Pint of Guiness. Was about $35 but hey your on holiday. Very good on tap beer selection.
If you can, visit Burger Bar, have a buffalo burger, and have a Vegas brew. Seriously, one of my favorite parts of my last trip to Vegas