What Have You Done That 99% Of Fcpers Have Not?

Red Robin makes the best burgers. Bonzai Burger ftw!
Word. Banzai Burger rules.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

• Electrically stimulated my brain with transcranial magnetic stimulation. • Been on stage at Carnegie Hall during a concert ( as part of an entourage, didn't play )• Sat with the monks in this temple

In-n-Out is sfobv awesomer. I miss it :club: I would be even fatter if I still had access tho!Raising Canes has AWESOME lemonade. Get it with the 6 pc. Caniac meal and make sure to get extra Canes sauce.They put crack in the chicken and the sauce, I'm pretty sure. Once again, you have been warned. (I will steal a good line whenever possible :ts )

In-n-Out is sfobv awesomer. I miss it :club: I would be even fatter if I still had access tho!Raising Canes has AWESOME lemonade. Get it with the 6 pc. Caniac meal and make sure to get extra Canes sauce.They put crack in the chicken and the sauce, I'm pretty sure. Once again, you have been warned. (I will steal a good line whenever possible :ts )
I was just thinking about Raising Cane's today. I'm going to Biloxi this weekend to play some poker and I will definitely have to hit up Cane's and try the lemonade.
It didn't before.....But now that I have this excellant idea....
While you're pimping it out, don't forget to add bucket seats with 5-point harnesses and get a badass custom paint job - maybe some flames or a racing stripe?...but whatever you do, don't trick out the engine. There's something particularly delicious about a tricked out golf cart with racing harnesses, an aggressive paint job... and a top speed of 10 MPH.

lol @ this thread, awesome stuff from some peeps/I wont bore anyone with past accomplishments, so i'll post my most recent fav. which occured a few months ago.Slept with a 19 year old female, (i'm 27) Her mother is 38, and I slept with the mother 6 years ago when i was 21. i like that one.

lol @ this thread, awesome stuff from some peeps/I wont bore anyone with past accomplishments, so i'll post my most recent fav. which occured a few months ago.Slept with a 19 year old female, (i'm 27) Her mother is 38, and I slept with the mother 6 years ago when i was 21. i like that one.
Don't forget being kicked out of the United States! Doesn't matter that your country forced you back you were tecnically booted. I may have made a call to the Canadian government.

OK, here are mine.... - in Jr. High I was on the B team for our school in basketball. We beat our A team in the finals for the Regional Championship. - in HS football intercepted a now NFL QB - went to a double header and both games went into extra innings - Watched Cal Ripkin Jr. get his 3000th hit in person - Have never smoked anything in my life and never will (cigarettes, weed, nothing) - Watched GetSprung pretend to make love to a couch pillow.

- Watched GetSprung make love to a couch pillow.
fyp....and...who hasn't?

Well, this was after the fact, but still somewhat photo-evidence...don't have the act itself on film though. He must have been spent as he's browsing the room service menu. 1494cn4.jpgThe picture was also taken in the dark which makes it a bit more funny, but we had the lights off so we could see the cool pink lights in the bathroom (we were in one of the newly renovated rooms at the Flamingo).

in n out > *HPIM0052.jpg
This picture made me get In n Out yesterday, then when we were out running errands today and my wife wanted it, I got it again. It will be another few months til I have it though.
  • 1 month later...