I Have Created Some Hu Matches

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a ball folks. Been a long time since i played HU.Last hand was a joke but we actually had a good race...I flopped 2 pair and he was open ended, We were talking about flipping anyway! too funnyIf I get to bed this minute I might get 5 hours sleep before reporting to the salt mine that is my life at work.gl allthanks Oze. Please post to all i owe money to plz! AA for sure, possibly poto....?PM ME PLZ!night!
But I had an OESFD!! It was so pretty!

PokerStars Game #23391569813: Tournament #130441686, $5.00+$0.50 Hold'em No Limit - Match Round VI, Level II (480/960) - 2008/12/30 2:14:58 ETTable '130441686 1' 2-max Seat #2 is the buttonSeat 1: Dapper Dan G (79210 in chips) Seat 2: The_Napa_Don (16790 in chips) The_Napa_Don: posts small blind 480Dapper Dan G: posts big blind 960*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Dapper Dan G [Tc Ac]The_Napa_Don: raises 15830 to 16790 and is all-inDapper Dan G said, "baxter signed headshot from me"Dapper Dan G said, "gl"Dapper Dan G: calls 15830*** FLOP *** [5d 8s Qd]The_Napa_Don said, "k-10 < q-j"*** TURN *** [5d 8s Qd] [Ah]*** RIVER *** [5d 8s Qd Ah] [2c]*** SHOW DOWN ***Dapper Dan G: shows [Tc Ac] (a pair of Aces)The_Napa_Don: shows [6c Qs] (a pair of Queens)Dapper Dan G collected 33580 from pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 33580 | Rake 0 Board [5d 8s Qd Ah 2c]Seat 1: Dapper Dan G (big blind) showed [Tc Ac] and won (33580) with a pair of AcesSeat 2: The_Napa_Don (button) (small blind) showed [6c Qs] and lost with a pair of Queenstwas fun, gg everybody

Lots of fun! Thanks gibler.
np, i'm glad everyone had a good time. i was amazed that so many people showed up! thanks for the turnout and hopefully we can do it again some time.congrats to dapper dan g

since nobody got my bounty, i think it opens up to the community what we should do with it. i'd welcome recommendations for what you'd like to see in the picture as well.floor is open, let's figure something good

np, i'm glad everyone had a good time. i was amazed that so many people showed up! thanks for the turnout and hopefully we can do it again some time.congrats to dapper dan g
Did you NOT read my post?!? New Years sounds like a good time to do it.And congrats DDG!!
since nobody got my bounty, i think it opens up to the community what we should do with it. i'd welcome recommendations for what you'd like to see in the picture as well.floor is open, let's figure something good
Running into a wall seems good.
I got nothing.But congrats Dan.
Did you NOT read my post?!? New Years sounds like a good time to do it.And congrats DDG!!
i dont think i'll be here...jan 1st playing live mttjan 3rd or 4th playing live mtt as well

Good times all!!!I transfered the .89 to fitzinabox...u MUST use that on an .89 Chessey Beefy Burrito from Taco BellShipped .77 to Nutzbuster for felting TroyoShipped $7.77 to Troyomac for his not quite busto w/ 77!!!

Good times all!!!I transfered the .89 to fitzinabox...u MUST use that on an .89 Chessey Beefy Burrito from Taco BellShipped .77 to Nutzbuster for felting TroyoShipped $7.77 to Troyomac for his not quite busto w/ 77!!!
Weeeeee ship the get rich quick scheme!