(lc) How Many Hands Do You Think You've Put In Lifelong?

I'm right around 220,000 since ,05. Maybe 20k before that, plus another 5k live.For the basketball thing, if you've taken 1 million shots since you were 8, and were 38 years old right now (you're probably younger), that would mean you've taken almost 100 shots a day on average for the last thirty years. Every day. I find this rather hard to believe.
100 shots/day is easy when multicourting.

I would guess near a million. I have over 350k hands on pokertracker, and I used that for a short period of time. I played internet pokers for 3 years before I bought pokertracker, and I haven't used it in over a year.

Let's see:Figuring 50 per hour when not multi-tabling, and perhaps averaging 4 hrs per day, playing 4 days per week, playing 3 years...3 x 4 x 52 x 4 x 50Conservative estimate puts me at about 125,000 hands.Liberal estimate, considering that I sometimes multi-table and probably average more hours per week than I'd like to admit, probaby puts me at about 250,000.Sadly, I'm probably a slow-learner. LOL

Hello Jeff,Thank you for your email.The total number of hands you have played on our website so far is 160253.Please let us know if you have any other questions and we will be more thanhappy to assist you further.Regards,AuraPokerStars Support TeamA lot more than I thought it would be. Plus about 10-15k on other sites combined.

Hello Phil,Thank you for your email.Your total number of hands played is 385,216.Plus around 40k on PartyPoker back in the day.This thread reminds me of the guy that put in 600k hands in November.

guess it's not a million it's more like 500k lolpstars told me 100k prob 50 or so on tilt, a few on prima and others.around 300-400k on cereus.

Joking obv on knowing the exact number of shots I'd taken in basketball, but I would absolutely bet the over on a million shots in my lifetime if there was a way to determine such things.When you grow up in Indiana (40 minutes from Larry Bird's hometown), you play a LOT of basketball, namely because: a) basketball is life in Indiana, and 2) there's nothing else to do in Indiana. I wanted to be Larry after he was Larry and Jimmy Chitwood before he was Jimmy Chitwood. Unfortunately, not many slow, white 5'11" shooting guards with only average left handed dribbling skills play for high school state champions or attend big universities on scholarships (no matter what any Robbie Benson movie tells you otherwise). If they did, I sure wasn't one of them.That said, I am NOT joking about having a better 3-pt percentage than inside the arc, despite fudging a little on the %'s in my first post to make them look sicker. Honest truth, I actually saved two season stat sheets from my junior and senior years of high school (the first two years of a 3-point line in HS ball, incidentally), and they bear this out--coincidentally, with near-identical %'s from one season to the next:42% from 3-point range41% from 2-point range

Hello Beaverstyle,Thank you for your email.You have played a total of 346,390 real money hands on PokerStars.Please contact us again if you require any further assistance.Thank you for choosing PokerStars and the best of luck at our tables.Regards,John NPokerStars Support Team