***official What I Got For Christmas Thread***

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its always about the materials... I am in no way religious at all. But the point of all this is that it's the damn baby jesus's birth day.
so i assume the Frankincense, Myrrh and gold were just metaphors then?

Iron Horse motorcycleIPTV thing that makes it so I can watch my TV from any computer... IE..when in LA, I can watch my local channels on my phone or laptop.Longhorns sweatsCowboys shirt and jacket and PJ pants6 different colognes.. (not sure what that is supposed to mean)4 tickets to Trans Siberian Orchestrabunch of nicknacks (Longhorns stuff)

nice hollywood!my highlights:-good winter jacket (only one i had was a leather jacket, no liner)-West Wing entire seasons DVD pack-some money from grandma and aunts-AE jeans and 2 long sleeve button ups from my sister-vn vintage style hoodie with merino wool lineri got my family:-harley shirts and custom steak branding iron for brother-DVDs and perfume for sister-Garage door opener for dad-diamond earring studs for mom (also her mothers day gift, lol)

Iron Horse motorcycleIPTV thing that makes it so I can watch my TV from any computer... IE..when in LA, I can watch my local channels on my phone or laptop.Longhorns sweatsCowboys shirt and jacket and PJ pants6 different colognes.. (not sure what that is supposed to mean)4 tickets to Trans Siberian Orchestrabunch of nicknacks (Longhorns stuff)
nice Hollywood, those tickets to the Trans Siberian Orchestra sounds awesomeI got money, earrings, bubble bath, gift certificates for shopping, and 1 surprise gift that I get on New Years Day lol
nice Hollywood, those tickets to the Trans Siberian Orchestra sounds awesomeI got money, earrings, bubble bath, gift certificates for shopping, and 1 surprise gift that I get on New Years Day lol
ooooooooooooooooo!!! suprises!!!!
Iron Horse motorcycleIPTV thing that makes it so I can watch my TV from any computer... IE..when in LA, I can watch my local channels on my phone or laptop.
How much are these things exactly? I'd love to get one and hook it up to my dads TV back East so I can get Boston channels in Vegas. I'm wondering if it's cheaper than getting the NBA package.

got a blue ray playerCouple dress shirts, some t-shirts couple pairs of shorts and couple pair of slackssome DVD'sand a watch winderfor the wife picked up a cricut machine. for those that don't know I am not totally sure about it either just that it is an arts and craft type of thing.

How much are these things exactly? I'd love to get one and hook it up to my dads TV back East so I can get Boston channels in Vegas. I'm wondering if it's cheaper than getting the NBA package.
I'm not sure how much they are, but the online NBA package is $80. Way worth it if that's your only option.
I'm not sure how much they are, but the online NBA package is $80. Way worth it if that's your only option.
I have the Directv HD NBA League Pass it's worth the $169. I would rather have the local broadcasts though.