***official What I Got For Christmas Thread***

i mean both...and all.....jsut TELL THEM that you wanted BB gift cards!
Maybe you didn't read my post?I HAVE to put three items on the list. I ONLY want amazon gift cards. My family now gets this. I don't want BB gift cards anymore, because BB is a huge pile of overpriced crap. I was trying to understand who on this forum wouldn't have already figured this out.:chrozzocliffnotesface:
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe you didn't read my post?I HAVE to put three items on the list. I ONLY want amazon gift cards. My family now gets this. I don't want BB gift cards anymore, because BB is a huge pile of overpriced crap. I was trying to understand who on this forum wouldn't have already figured this out.:chrozzocliffnotesface:
i made a new postsryenjoy
Metallica ticketsLeft 4 Dead for 360Tiger Woods for 360some music and dvdsitunes cardsclothescooking stuffmoneyMonty Python FluxxMy dad was going to get my wife and I iPhones but we are locked into Tmobile. BOO!
FTHS!Half of a Playstation (have'nt actually got it yet)Indoor skydiving 90min.Tickets to the nutcracker200$some coal from my atheist family

My Mom got me a "Fantasy Adventure" movie pack. I think she though it included The Mummy, Pirates of the Carribbean & Harry Potter (Check out the rip off cover artwork)!... Love my mom!61wHEKDeKYL._SS500_.jpg

My Mom got me a "Fantasy Adventure" movie pack. I think she though it included The Mummy, Pirates of the Carribbean & Harry Potter (Check out the rip off cover artwork)!... Love my mom!61wHEKDeKYL._SS500_.jpg
It's a "Collectors Set"..... says so right on the cover..... lucky you !
Oh yeah, for sure. I have a Kelty pack that's like 3900 and I've gone 8 days.
Yeah, I am planning a little weekend trip at the end of January to Anza Borrego and then hopefully this summer go out to the Sierras and do some real hiking!
Yeah, I am planning a little weekend trip at the end of January to Anza Borrego and then hopefully this summer go out to the Sierras and do some real hiking!
Go up to Desolation Wilderness above South Lake Tahoe. Tons of little lakes to camp from one night to another. There are fire restrictions though, which kind of sucks.
Go up to Desolation Wilderness above South Lake Tahoe. Tons of little lakes to camp from one night to another. There are fire restrictions though, which kind of sucks.
The trip that we are working on is to start out going up through Paiute Pass and then dropping into evolution valley at which point we may decide to try and summit Mt. Darwin and then we would loop back through by crossing over Lamarck Col. We are still working out the logistics of this however. Hopefully it comes to fruition!!