Another Christmas Riddle - $10

Four scuba divers are searching for the same ship at the bottom of the Indian Ocean. Their names are Scott, Jeff, Barry, and Yoel, and their names matter.Assuming nobody runs out of oxygen, which diver finds the ship, and how long does it take them?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Four scuba divers are searching for the same ship at the bottom of the Indian Ocean. They're names are Scott, Jeff, Barry, and Yoel, and their names matter.Assuming nobody runs out of oxygen, which diver finds the ship, and how long does it take them?
hmmm?
Four scuba divers are searching for the same ship at the bottom of the Indian Ocean. They're names are Scott, Jeff, Barry, and Yoel, and their names matter.Assuming nobody runs out of oxygen, which diver finds the ship, and how long does it take them?
Is it even possible to get to the bottom of an Ocean with scuba gear? they need that shit like they had in TitanicSo it takes them no time because they never start? Or get crushed by water pressure
Indian Ocean is 11,000 feet deep on average. You can't SCUBA to the bottom. None of these chumps will find it.
Excellent find, but assume it's not relevant.

Yoel.10 minutes.Because obviously Yoel is Jewish. And since the jews have all the money and equipment, he knows where to dive.I am gonna get in SO much trouble for this.

Yoel.10 minutes.Because obviously Yoel is Jewish. And since the jews have all the money and equipment, he knows where to dive.I am gonna get in SO much trouble for this.
especially since its christmas so the ratio of jews to non jews will be unusually high.i would expect a lynching if i was you.
especially since its christmas so the ratio of jews to non jews will be unusually high.i would expect a lynching if i was you.
Jews do that?Crap..... I thought it was just the WASPs.
Barry finds it first since alphabetically his name comes first. Takes two hours for him to find it since B is the 2nd letter in the alphabet and each letter is one hour. wooooooo that one took a bit
are you making this stuff up or do you have some sort of reasoning behind this?