New Years Resolutions

It's that time of year again, where we all are determined to make changes in our lives with specific goals, and either achieve them, fall short, or fail miserably.I've chosen some relatively obtainable goals:Stop Smoking Cigs-I've been smoking on and off since I was 17. I am now 22, and I've realized that being a smoker is not an attribute I wish to have. I've only been a "pack a day" smoker occasionally, usually in times of stress or partying. My goal is to spend less than $25 a month on cigarettes/tobacco products. Marijuana does not fall into this category.Stop Smoking Pot-Anyone who smokes occasionally or consistently will tell you that it doesn't affect other parts of their life, or it does. Most times, the people claiming it doesn't are in denial, like I was in the past. I can pretty much chalk up my shortcomings in college to marijuana and drinking in one way or another, but I have drank dramatically less in the past year. No resolution covering that. Basically, I'm going to smoke less, but still smoke occasionally.Organization-I intend to become much more organized. Going into my 10th semester (2nd in my 5th year, for you math whizzes), I've realized that a major reason I haven't succeeded like I did in high school is because of so many distractions. I let them take my focus of what is important in college, mainly studies and GETTING A DEGREE. Although a year late, I will be accomplishing this. My goal is to organize several aspects of my life, including studies, finance, networking, and just overall everyday going-on's of my life.Become more family oriented-Since being at college, I've drifted away from my parents a bit. I haven't talked to them as much, but I'm making moves to become closer with them. My dad owns his own home repair business and times have been tough with our economy, and I know that more contact with me would make him happier.Well there's a run-down of my resolutions... pretty much starting as I type this, but more effective as of Jan 1.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay here are mine1. to lose 40% of my weight2. to meet some fcpers in Vegas in May3. to Play poker with these fcpers4. to become more atune to what I want out of life at this age. Make plans for my future5. to become more self aware 6. make other short and long term goals

suck more dick
eat more box
suck more box.
wordboxeater.jpg
sick puppies

Mine is more of a goal. Don't have a heart attack or be diagnosed with cancer. Basically, I wanna make it through 2009 without major health problems or dying.

I kind of hate New Year's resolutions. Everybody seems to think "it's a new year, I can get a fresh start!", but the truth is January 1 will be no different than December 31, or the day before it. If you really want to change something, then start TODAY!

I kind of hate New Year's resolutions. Everybody seems to think "it's a new year, I can get a fresh start!", but the truth is January 1 will be no different than December 31, or the day before it. If you really want to change something, then start TODAY!
It's common knowledge that everything you've done this year can and will be forgotten only on January 1st, and the only opportunity for change is that date.Also, if your resolution is something that you don't really look forward to, the later the better!
okay here are mine1. to lose 40% of my weight2. to meet some fcpers in Vegas in May3. to Play poker with these fcpers4. to become more atune to what I want out of life at this age. Make plans for my future5. to become more self aware 6. make other short and long term goals
To be the caboose on the train run on Rose in Vegas.
TY, that means alot to me.
Grocey you know I will get you lol, and Suitedaces ty
Grocey you know I will get you lol, and Suitedaces ty
If indeed I do show up at a Vegas meetup there will be that awkward first few moments where your meeting someone for the first time. But then we will settle down and tip a few Guiness and check raise the shit out of each other. At about 2am when the festivities are winding down you will look me in they eye and give me the nod and we will procede to my hotel room for a night we will never forget.
If indeed I do show up at a Vegas meetup there will be that awkward first few moments where your meeting someone for the first time. But then we will settle down and tip a few Guiness and check raise the shit out of each other. At about 2am when the festivities are winding down you will look me in they eye and give me the nod and we will procede to my hotel room for a night we will never forget.
fuck, you've gone completely sideways, man.

thx but when I am in Vegas, I will be there to have fun, just like everyone one else. so let it be known that the Queen of Practial Jokes will be in town at that time, she may strike and hit when least expected. You will never know what will be coming your way, or when. I have a history here of being notrious for joke planting, and some of mine of gone off with a real bang.say wat about being married to hollywood? we are friends yesotherwise this girl is not getting married again, she has learned her lesson

thx but when I am in Vegas, I will be there to have fun, just like everyone one else. so let it be known that the Queen of Practial Jokes will be in town at that time, she may strike and hit when least expected. You will never know what will be coming your way, or when. I have a history here of being notrious for joke planting, and some of mine of gone off with a real bang.