New Years Resolutions

If indeed I do show up at a Vegas meetup there will be that awkward first few moments where your meeting someone for the first time. But then we will settle down and tip a few Guiness and check raise the shit out of each other. At about 2am when the festivities are winding down you will look me in they eye and give me the nod and we will procede to my hotel room for a night we will never forget.
fuck, you've gone completely sideways, man.
you got the first part right, however what makes you think it's your bed that I am going to loledit and I wasn't thinking of that type of bang that you bolded
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrozzo will be passed out by then
wtf you are a moron, Chrozzo is like a son to me, and a very good friendlook at the age difference, and my son's are older than he is

Ok I am done kidding around here are my resolutions-eat healthier(I ussually can do it for a couple of weeks but fast food is to damn easy)-save up at least 10k out of my wages-go to Vegas twice-have a 5 figure cash in a tourney

you were just called a moron by the biggest retard in 12 counties. LOL all over your face, sir.
it must take a retard, to point out another right Austin
Middle Earth stands upon the brink of destruction, none can escape it. You will unite or you will fall. Each race is bound to this fate, this one doom. Bring forth the ring, Frodo.
The fires of Isengard will spread, and the forests of Tuckborough and Buckland will burn. And all that was once great and good in this world will be gone. There won't be a Shire, Pippin.
The fires of Isengard will spread, and the forests of Tuckborough and Buckland will burn. And all that was once great and good in this world will be gone. There won't be a Shire, Pippin.
im glad to be with you, sam wise gamgee, here at the end of all things.
FYP. Probably too far but I'm really sick and tired of this whole thing. I'm with Austin here.
Austin doesn't get way bent out of shape compared to you Getsprung, he knows how to have fun with it. You don't like it too bad. Get use to it. Because I am not leaving, So stop raining on the fun. You can't be miserable all your life.
Austin doesn't get way bent out of shape compared to you Getsprung, he knows how to have fun with it. You don't like it too bad. Get use to it. Because I am not leaving, So stop raining on the fun. You can't be miserable all your life.
I joke because if I posted the things I'd like to do to you I would be banned. And this place is my life, so I cant risk it.

Is this how it's going to be? I made one slip up and used his "name", and now this "person" uses it as if she actually knows him. What blasphemy is this.Can we just get back to epic movie quotes? I seriously got tingles when I read your last LOTR quote.

Is this how it's going to be? I made one slip up and used his "name", and now this "person" uses it as if she actually knows him. What blasphemy is this.Can we just get back to epic movie quotes? I seriously got tingles when I read your last LOTR quote.
Its okay, Reginald. She knows my name now, Reginald. Lets just hope she doesnt find out your name is Reginald, Reginald.
I joke because if I posted the things I'd like to do to you I would be banned. And this place is my life, so I cant risk it.
fair enough, which is my point there is a difference of joking and having fun and being a total prick. FCP is a community and home or family for some people like you and I. We don't all have like each other but there is no reason to be overtly nasty and mean. I don't have a hate towards anyone unless they really push my buttons the wrong way, and it takes an aweful lot to push them. I am fair, just and open, so if I do offend someone PM me and we can talk it out. As far as I know I don't deserve the nastinesss I am getting from GetSprung. As for you and I Austin, well you said you peace. I am always open to anyone who needs an ear, because that is who I am. But I also have a fun side, and other sides to me as well and that you do not know at all. So how dare you judge anyone on so little information is beyond my reasoning or intelligence.