New Years Resolutions

lmoaA wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to!
The stars are veiled. Something stirs in the East. A sleepless malice. The eye of the enemy is moving. He is HERE.
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fair enough, which is my point there is a difference of joking and having fun and being a total prick. FCP is a community and home or family for some people like you and I. We don't all have like each other but there is no reason to be overtly nasty and mean. I don't have a hate towards anyone unless they really push my buttons the wrong way, and it takes an aweful lot to push them. I am fair, just and open, so if I do offend someone PM me and we can talk it out. As far as I know I don't deserve the nastinesss I am getting from GetSprung. As for you and I Austin, well you said you peace. I am always open to anyone who needs an ear, because that is who I am. But I also have a fun side, and other sides to me as well and that you do not know at all. So how dare you judge anyone on so little information is beyond my reasoning or intelligence.
I mean seriously. This is too easy. Rose is like the gift that keeps on giving.

hey I wasn't the one who FYP to make it so that you wished that someone would be hit by a train. If you didn't make those type of comments then I wouldn't have to make defensive type of replys. Can we call a truce here, I'm willing

hey I wasn't the one who FYP to make it so that you wished that someone would be hit by a train. If you didn't make those type of comments then I wouldn't have to make defensive type of replys. Can we call a truce here, I'm willing
Lol. Not in a million years. I'm too miserable to stop. My life has stooped to a new low. I've lost all my friends and family because of this. My gf won't even talk to me. You've taken everything from me.
Lol. Not in a million years. I'm too miserable to stop. My life has stooped to a new low. I've lost all my friends and family because of this. My gf won't even talk to me. You've taken everything from me.
Do you still get sex from your gf? Because if she doesn't talk to you but still puts out you definetely came out on top there.
So she has ruined another. I vow, from this day forward, if it takes until the end of my days, I will find and destroy the one they call Rose. Her evil overflows from the chair in which she sits and protrudes into the isle, blocking every passer by. SHE MUST BE STOPPED. I WILL VANQUISH THEE!
Your blaming me, oh how nice. I am such a bad person lol
So she has ruined another. I vow, from this day forward, if it takes until the end of my days, I will find and destroy the one they call Rose. Her evil overflows from the chair in which she sits and protrudes into the isle, blocking every passer by. SHE MUST BE STOPPED. I WILL VANQUISH THEE!
wish I was evil, then I would set you straight.Prick my finger and watch as crimson blood gushes throughFor I desire to feel the sensation of ecstasy's blissful releaseRupturing amid a yearning heart, recklessly bending it askewA chaotic mind can no longer embrace such a tranquil peace Poison my fading spirit with deceiving lies to inflict despairFor I'm done warily mending the relics of a shattered dreamOnce optimistic now bitter from breathing such tainted air Wishing to liberate my eyes from tears as a peaceful streamHurl any form of hatred in my face but I won't even winceFor my essence is now an abyss, gratitude to you my princeTap-dance on my portrayal of love, pound it like a drumDon't fret dear, tears won't be shed, you've left me numb
Do you still get sex from your gf? Because if she doesn't talk to you but still puts out you definetely came out on top there.
If this was happening I wouldn't be complaining. She took everything that was good from me. I'm seriously thinking of just jumping in front of that train I wished would hit Rose.
If this was happening I wouldn't be complaining. She took everything that was good from me. I'm seriously thinking of just jumping in front of that train I wished would hit Rose.
So are you down for the gangbang or not?
So are you down for the gangbang or not?
I don't think you understand how emotional I am right now. Rose has exposed me for the piece of trash I am. I should seriously just kill myself and make this world a better place.
I don't think you understand how emotional I am right now. Rose has exposed me for the piece of trash I am. I should seriously just kill myself and make this world a better place.
Before you do that, lets run the train on Rose.
I could send you another crying towel to go with the one in your signature.