Canadianpoker83 Scammed Me

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He responded to my email with: "lol i'm not canadianpoker83," which is just too idiotic to warrant a discussion.
looooool, if he level'd the thread with a fake e-mail.
FYP40 ppg is your frienddamnit, Kurt beat me
what i meant to say was another bag of popcornim just interested to see what this guy has to say for himself, and to atleast acknowledge some of the brilliance that has spawned from his tom foolery.whats really behind canadian poker SN is probably someone like a character from this low budget canadian comedytrailer park boysthat show may seem terrible at first but give it a shot and you'll see its pretty damn hilarious. that clip somewhat realates to what's happened with canadian poker in this thread
bahhahhaahha or the irony
Whoever you are and whoever cp83 is, you're both fucking retarded. I don't even care if you're ship_itt too, and this whole thing was some idea of a joke, the fact is you have the intelligence of a baboon, and not a very smart baboon either. I'm speaking to you now under the assumption that you actually are the real cp83, because clearly you're as dumb as he is. Can you even type three words without lapsing into an incoherent grammatical disaster? That's the other reason I don't disbelieve that you are cp83: he has easily the worst spelling I've ever seen by somebody attempting to spell correctly, and you're not so great with werdz yourself.
Whoever you are and whoever cp83 is, you're both fucking retarded. I don't even care if you're ship_itt too, and this whole thing was some idea of a joke, the fact is you have the intelligence of a baboon, and not a very smart baboon either. I'm speaking to you now under the assumption that you actually are the real cp83, because clearly you're as dumb as he is. Can you even type three words without lapsing into an incoherent grammatical disaster? That's the other reason I don't disbelieve that you are cp83: he has easily the worst spelling I've ever seen by somebody attempting to spell correctly, and you're not so great with werdz yourself.
lmao, hitting me where it hurts my grammar skills. And i'm clearly canadianpoker83, my name is the same. Wow this is funny.
lmao, hitting me where it hurts my grammar skills.
Um, what else do I have to go on? You have 14 posts here, each consisting of words. I know nothing about the person typing those words, so all I can do [note: this is the proper time to use 'do.' in your previous post you meant 'due,' as in 'due time'] to evaluate your character is to evaluate your posts. So far they're pretty bad. CP83's grammar and spelling is so horrendous that it's impossible to ignore. If you actually are both the same person, then I'd be glad to also hit you anywhere that it might hurt more (your poker skills and lack thereof, your ugly face, etc etc).
Um, what else do I have to go on? You have 14 posts here, each consisting of words. I know nothing about the person typing those words, so all I can do [note: this is the proper time to use 'do.' in your previous post you meant 'due,' as in 'due time'] to evaluate your character is to evaluate your posts. So far they're pretty bad. CP83's grammar and spelling is so horrendous that it's impossible to ignore. If you actually are both the same person, then I'd be glad to also hit you anywhere that it might hurt more (your poker skills and lack thereof, your ugly face, etc etc).
lol you are going to laugh your ass off when you find out who this is
I had mixed emotions about this thread.At first I found it funny, than hillarious, then scared when I saw some of the pics that were posted. Now I'm angry that people don't know how to make good joke accounts.
listen i'm trying. This is my first joke account, i'm popping my cherry. The first time always hurts.