• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy your sig lady but is there any chance you can make it not so gigantic???
No it's not, considering i played a $2250 heads up match a few weeks ago and won. I should have enough in my account that i could play in all of these but i don't cause i have a bankroll management problem. GL to all of you, i might make one of these who knows, but i will be railing.
No it's not, considering i played a $2250 heads up match a few weeks ago and won. I should have enough in my account that i could play in all of these but i don't cause i have a bankroll management problem. GL to all of you, i might make one of these who knows, but i will be railing.
What on earth does that have to do with me mentioning how big your sig is?
What on earth does that have to do with me mentioning how big your sig is?
"but is there any chance you can make it not so gigantic"??? I translated that as... can you play in the tournament?, the buyin isn't that big lolI thought you were referring to playing in the tournament.Yes i know you probably think i'm on drugs. And yes i will see what i can do with the size of my sig, i don't want it that big either.
"but is there any chance you can make it not so gigantic"??? I translated that as... can you play in the tournament?, the buyin isn't that big lolI thought you were referring to playing in the tournament.Yes i know you probably think i'm on drugs. And yes i will see what i can do with the size of my sig, i don't want it that big either.
dwtf_lg.gif