• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

I'll take Cleveland -4 over Boston for $10. Let me know if interested. Will only bet without shipping to a reg member.Please quote this and I will check later to confirm. Thanks.
bookedId also like the moneyline on this game. boston +160 for $25
Looking to bet up to $50 on Titans -3 vs RavensIf I lose, will have to pay through paypal, no money on poker sites, but will accept payment on stars if I win
If someone takes this bet shoot me a private message cause I don't check this thread a lot and probably wont be back on any during the weekend.
boston @ cleveland -4new jersey @ milwaukee -5memphis @ toronto -5.5/190miami @ sacramento +4indiana @ la lakers -14.5/ 225i like..cleveland -4milwaukee -5memphis +5.5 under 190sacramento +4la lakers -14.5 and over 225.up to 40ea. (just quote/reply with booked and consider it booked, gl!)
jc wanteed me to bump these for him

I like New Jersey +7 @ MilwaukeeOrlando -5 vs. AtlantaDallas +6 @ Phoenix$10 each, I'd transfer on Stars. And I'd be willing to look at NHL or NCAAB if anyone was interested.

Looking to bet 10 on Indiana +14 on ftp. Let me know.Come on.... 15 minutes until start.... theres gotta be some lakers fans out there that think they will cover!

gl!, btw i'll be out tonight so i wont be able to ship until early sat. morning.
shipped. GOd damn that game tilted me. After the first half, I thought i had no shot at all, but then all of a sudden, I had life, and a last second bucket killed me.. 187 total. Solid line right there.
I'll take Cleveland -4 over Boston for $10. Let me know if interested. Will only bet without shipping to a reg member.Please quote this and I will check later to confirm. Thanks.
bookedId also like the moneyline on this game. boston +160 for $25
Send to mhoward29 (gaston) on pokerstars, PM me for sn if you have to send to FTP.thanks

BigD and Luke. I'll be at work tomorrow and am recording the game. I won't know the results of either until late tomorrow night. BigD, I'll ship probably around 11ish our time. <------------Such confidence. Luke, we have three bets. Should we wait to settle up until Sunday?

BigD and Luke. I'll be at work tomorrow and am recording the game. I won't know the results of either until late tomorrow night. BigD, I'll ship probably around 11ish our time. <------------Such confidence. Luke, we have three bets. Should we wait to settle up until Sunday?
Yup, no problem.