• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

I need to buy a lottery ticket, I'm running so hot.
Nothing made sense with this game. Dicky V doing the color, Melo out, Heats first road game, etc.............Eh, I'm a Nuggets fan so I'm glad they got the win. annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd suck it
Nothing made sense with this game. Dicky V doing the color, Melo out, Heats first road game, etc.............Eh, I'm a Nuggets fan so I'm glad they got the win. annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd suck it
betting against your team? you're the devil..
betting against your team? you're the devil..
thats just out of control
awwww come on, it's not like I was giving points AND betting against my team. :club:

I need to empty my pokerstars account. Anyone for a bet? I want Florida -4 tomorrow, only ten dollars. Anyone interested?

I need to empty my pokerstars account. Anyone for a bet? I want Florida -4 tomorrow, only ten dollars. Anyone interested?
ill take oklahoma +5.5 up to 200 if anyone wants it , stars only
oklahoma +5.5
The line started at Florida -3 and moved to Florida -5.5???????????????????????Jesus, I made my bets early because I thought the line would move the other way.
The line started at Florida -3 and moved to Florida -5.5???????????????????????Jesus, I made my bets early because I thought the line would move the other way.
me 2! i have a 400 bet at +4 :club:
I take Florida -5.5 for $25. Do you need to hold in escrow?
ya plz, send to ko8e34(fullerton) on stars
ill take oklahoma +5.5 up to 200 if anyone wants it , stars only, or moneyline +185, my 200 to your 370
Ill take Florida -5.5 for $10 if your down. I cant ship cuz Im at work til 830pm pacific time but Brandon can vouche for me. Let me know if booked. Is it even money bet? Im not the most knowledgable sports better on how the lines work.
lol ill take ur .50 y not stars name is getsmoked420 if you lose where do i ship to if u win? i got OU +5.5still looking for up to $20 more on OU +5.5
Thanks and booked. Potsie P (Phoenix) on Stars. GL...
LOL I know, but really the move from 4-5.5 isn't as much as it looks.. it's really just a move from 4 to 4.5... almost no games are won by 5 points.
LOL I know, but really the move from 4-5.5 isn't as much as it looks.. it's really just a move from 4 to 4.5... almost no games are won by 5 points.
qft, i was just explaining this to a guy at work.I have a question tho, if per say the spread is Florida -3 and the final score is 24-21 Florida is it a draw or do the OU bettors win?
qft, i was just explaining this to a guy at work.I have a question tho, if per say the spread is Florida -3 and the final score is 24-21 Florida is it a draw or do the OU bettors win?
It's a drawThat's why they have 1/2 point betting amounts (aka "the hook)