• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Bets for today, although late...College FootballI'd like to bet 30 ML on OU +180 which would be my 30 to your 54 but if not I'll take OU +6 for 30, one or the other though as I don't want a bunch of money tied up in Bob Stoops.NBAEDIT

Picks for bballCollegeSt. Louis +15.5 over XavierProsDallas -7.5 over NYNSan Antionio -12.5 over clippers Dallas/NYN under 21225 on each of them.
booked all for 20 if you want... damnit I shoulda read the thread first
Dallas -7.5 over NYNSan Antionio -12.5 over clippersDallas/NYN under 21225 on each of them.
booked all for 20 if you want... damnit I shoulda read the thread first
booked, gl!Still looking for 25 on St Louis +15.5 over Xavier

Shipped $10 to ko8e34 (fullerton) for tonight's BCS game.From edmo123.I am bored and am going to play out of my puny bankroll.Just wanted to ship in case I go busto.

Shipped $10 to ko8e34 (fullerton) for tonight's BCS game.From edmo123.I am bored and am going to play out of my puny bankroll.Just wanted to ship in case I go busto.
received

Tucker, I'll take $30 more on Florida -6. Quote to confirm.Come on Gators one time please.Anybody who I bet with tonight: I'm already well on my way to blackout, so I might not ship til tomorrow, but I don't think you guys need to worry about me shorting you.

Tucker, I'll take $30 more on Florida -6. Quote to confirm.Come on Gators one time please.Anybody who I bet with tonight: I'm already well on my way to blackout, so I might not ship til tomorrow, but I don't think you guys need to worry about me shorting you.
god this line moved a lot. was up to 6.5 earlier, back down to 4! gl gators
So does our bet move with the line or does it stay at the line when we bet? Either way im fine with it just wondering how that works.
So does our bet move with the line or does it stay at the line when we bet? Either way im fine with it just wondering how that works.
It's not adjustible rate morgages lol bets stay at the line they were bet at ..
Who are these ass clowns calling the game. Even if you read on the f'ing FOX feed it says 3rd and goal. Go back to baseball, brennaman.I think the gumbel brothers would be better than these guys.
I couldn't agree with this more. Why didn't they get someone who's called a nationally televised game this year. At least put some college game day announcers in the bouth.

When was the last time anyone but ex-band marchers entertained by a marching band? Why didn't they get a sponsor to offer a million $ for a 50 yrd field goal or something? Gay? YES! Not nearly as gay as leaving 10 points minimum on the the field. tilt