• Replies 11.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wsox8

• psufans2

• kobe2odom8

• serge

Looking for up to $50 on Steelers -6 tomorrow. I'm not gonna be around much tomorrow, so just quote to confirm and I'll be on during the 2nd half (busy day of Michigan sports tomorrow)
I'll take SD+6 for $25. gl
Looking for up to $50 on Steelers -6 tomorrow. I'm not gonna be around much tomorrow, so just quote to confirm and I'll be on during the 2nd half (busy day of Michigan sports tomorrow)
I'll take the other $25 on SD if it's still available. Will be drunk and passed out by the time it ends, so if it's booked, I'll ship when I wake up from Stars.Nando

Here's what I like for the afternoonNBAGolden State-Indiana OVER 234San Antonio -3 vs OrlandoNCAABPenn State +7 @ MinnesotaSanta Clara -1 vs San DiegoNFLSan Diego +7 @ Pittsburgh$10 each

Here's what I like for the afternoonNBAGolden State-Indiana OVER 234San Antonio -3 vs OrlandoNCAABPenn State +7 @ MinnesotaSanta Clara -1 vs San DiegoNFLSan Diego +7 @ Pittsburgh$10 each
jcash is taking all of these except for the GState-Indiana total for $10 each, so if anyone likes the under in that game it's still up for grabs. Good luck

NBAsan antonio -3 vs orlandosacramento +4 vs dallasLAL -11 vs miamiLAL vs miami under 202NFLshittsburgh -6 vs san diegoup to 25 eachjust post booked if u want them ill bb to check throuhgout the day so if u want it just book it consider it booked.now gonna go back and see in minny can miss a 3 so psu can win

jcash is taking all of these except for the GState-Indiana total for $10 each, so if anyone likes the under in that game it's still up for grabs. Good luck
ill take $10 on the Warriors under only on tilt though

I booked a few more bets with Jcash for $10 eachI have Wake Forest +8 vs North CarolinaDrake -8.5 vs Wichita StateThis is so we can refer back to it. GL

NBAsan antonio -3 vs orlandosacramento +4 vs dallasLAL -11 vs miamiLAL vs miami under 202NFLshittsburgh -6 vs san diegoup to 25 eachjust post booked if u want them ill bb to check throuhgout the day so if u want it just book it consider it booked.now gonna go back and see in minny can miss a 3 so psu can win
book itill take 15 on miami heat +11ftp bigpotscott

im looking for 15 on wake forest moneyline, no spread. vs UNCill take 15 to pay 30 even tho actual line is 15/35ftp bigpotscott

I'll take SD+6 for $25. gl
Screen name on FT or PS?

Jcash, you owed me $10. You won Min, USD, Pitt, Orlando, Drake and I won Wake so I owe you $30. Can I ship you $20 on PS and $10 on FT or all in FT?rcooj you owe me $10.

Jcash, you owed me $10. You won Min, USD, Pitt, Orlando, Drake and I won Wake so I owe you $30. Can I ship you $20 on PS and $10 on FT or all in FT?rcooj you owe me $10.
shipped.....
Thanks, just got it. Good game. That one was closeeeee
I know, i was there. .. . sweet game, too bad the big 3 is what did it though