Brandon Cantu's Failed Bluff At The Wsop Me

Great play by Craig Marq. The also edited it so there was a pause on the telecast when in real life he snap called the river.
Yes he did. I was thinking that while watching the telecast this week.

I know a kid who thinks he's hip hop because he buys it.I know a kid who thinks he's hip hop cause never buys shit.I think I'm going to write a book called "Underground for Dummies."Brandon Cantu has a pretty sweet hookah and that makes him cool in my book.

wtf is wrong with you.
Your following me around in threads is getting tiring, if you have a problem with me, PM me.Secondly, I was just expressing my hate for that video in a more creative way than 'Bad video', if you don't have a sense of humour and can't sense that something isn't 100% serious, step away from the internets.
Your following me around in threads is getting tiring, if you have a problem with me, PM me.Secondly, I was just expressing my hate for that video in a more creative way than 'Bad video', if you don't have a sense of humour and can't sense that something isn't 100% serious, step away from the internets.
telling people to die in a fire is not very humorous imo. and lol that I would follow you around...
telling people to die in a fire is not very humorous imo. and lol that I would follow you around...
Alright, it may not of been humourous but it certainly wasn't serious, if it was I'd probably have been locked up years ago.And ofcourse you're not following me around, just keep commenting on my posts. I have nothing against you dude and according to everyone else you're s pretty cool person. If ya hate me that much you can just ignore me obv.