Ok - So I Am A Donkey

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Real Estate investment FTW!
Indeed. Great time to buy and I have the capital to put a large amount down despite a lack of credit history. Parents have been pushing me to do it since February and are willing to co-sign if necessary.
I talked to TJ a bit on the break then shut my yap once play started up again so we could both concentrate on play. When done, I wished him luck, but the table was closing so did not get the message.I like you Ex_Matt, please keep abusing <3
I just think you're funny.
Negative. Take long positions when I feel the time is right and I project the market is near its bottom.Edit: That or I'm just going to buy a house and rent it out.
Choose the latter. Will serve you much better in long run. There is only one Warren Buffett.
For context RDog, what is your winrate? Are you a playa. If someone like Govshark2, Loosle, TJ, GrinderMJ gives advice, well I have seen then very deep and winning major tourneys. You in that class of player too? Just askking cuz I don't know your success rate.
LOL, you have 900 posts? Do you ummm.....look around at all when you are posting? I don't play tournaments. Unless only tournament players can comment on hands now?
Indeed. Great time to buy and I have the capital to put a large amount down despite a lack of credit history. Parents have been pushing me to do it since February and are willing to co-sign if necessary.
Yahtzee.
LOL, you have 900 posts? Do you ummm.....look around at all when you are posting? I don't play tournaments. Unless only tournament players can comment on hands now?
Not at all, although there is a huge difference between tourney mindset and cash mindset. Ok let's look at this differently. Do you do this for a living? How much you make in a year typically. Are you a winning player. Just asking before I take your advice to heart, no dis intended. I have not seen you play. I have seen Govshark2 play from 200 down to the win. That is how I would llike to be, an unstoppable machine.
QFT, I'm an ass but no one comes out and bashes me. Would be nice once in a while though.
STFU DONK :club:
For context RDog, what is your winrate? Are you a playa. If someone like Govshark2, Loosle, TJ, GrinderMJ gives advice, well I have seen then very deep and winning major tourneys. You in that class of player too? Just askking cuz I don't know your success rate.
Let's just say that Greg Raymer thinks he's a donk
Not at all, although there is a huge difference between tourney mindset and cash mindset. Ok let's look at this differently. Do you do this for a living? How much you make in a year typically. Are you a winning player. Just asking before I take your advice to heart, no dis intended. I have not seen you play. I have seen Govshark2 play from 200 down to the win. That is how I would llike to be, an unstoppable machine.
Trust me, if RDog gives you advice, about anything, you listen.
LOL @ the OP starting a thread called " So I am a Donkey" then getting defensive when people agree.
:club:
LOL @ the OP starting a thread called " So I am a Donkey" then getting defensive when people agree.
Not defensive at all (well ok one fella pissed me off but I am starting to warm to him a bit, nice young fella it appears).At any rate, since you are in the thread, who is that in your signature pic and WTF were you dressed up for? Going to a swingers party or something? I have always wondered........
Not defensive at all (well ok one fella pissed me off but I am starting to warm to him a bit, nice young fella it appears).At any rate, since you are in the thread, who is that in your signature pic and WTF were you dressed up for? Going to a swingers party or something? I have always wondered........
LOL the sig pic has always left me a combination of confused and curious.
Well, for starters that's not me ( Wish it was!) That's world famous stunt man Scott Roland, dressed up like a Wizard, with whom I have to assume are his two lovely daughters, at what appears to be a Renaissance faire.
LOL the sig pic has always left me a combination of confused and curious.
Yeah, me too. It just has always screamed "pre-sex party" to me for some odd reason.
Didn't I tell you this already? It's of world famous stunt man Scott Roland, dressed up as a wizard, with I assume are his two ( lovely) daughters at what appears to be a Renaissance faire Here's a picture of him doing the "Steve Holt"l_129dbb3e291a06a749b373f5a3b71d3c.jpgand here's a picture of him co-ordinated with whom I have to assume is his lovely family...l_e5b1d943afcfc2e04dd8486cd5aef4e6.jpg
Well, for starters that's not me ( Wish it was!) That's world famous stunt man Scott Roland, dressed up like a Wizard, with whom I have to assume are his two lovely daughters, at what appears to be a Renaissance faire.
Well, let's hope they were not on their way to a sex party then!
I don't get it. You don't at all seem like the kind of person who would have a man crush on some random stunt guy, and yet you never shut up about this guy? Are you feeling OK?
I'm feeling right as rain. And you'll notice, I never talk about him, unless asked. People have a right to know, I think.
El Oh El.