Ok - So I Am A Donkey

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Negative. Take long positions when I feel the time is right and I project the market is near its bottom.Edit: That or I'm just going to buy a house and rent it out.
Solely Long term is for nancy's....and Ben GrahamShort term is more fun. I play poker to build my initial portfolio. :-)EDIT: SCY's flames suck and Snamuh is good people.
Not at all, although there is a huge difference between tourney mindset and cash mindset. Ok let's look at this differently. Do you do this for a living? How much you make in a year typically. Are you a winning player. Just asking before I take your advice to heart, no dis intended. I have not seen you play. I have seen Govshark2 play from 200 down to the win. That is how I would llike to be, an unstoppable machine.
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=129765
Solely Long term is for nancy's....and Ben GrahamShort term is more fun. I play poker to build my initial portfolio. :-)EDIT: SCY's flames suck and Snamuh is good people.
When I become more involved and have a good notion of what I'm doing, I'll probably experiment more with shorter positions. Problem is, you need to be really active and really know what you are doing for those kinds of trades (well you should know what you are doing for any investing but day trading is much more time consuming).
When I become more involved and have a good notion of what I'm doing, I'll probably experiment more with shorter positions. Problem is, you need to be really active and really know what you are doing for those kinds of trades (well you should know what you are doing for any investing but day trading is much more time consuming).
time consuming....and OMGmoneymaking.;-)50%long-50%short = JACKPOT
Whatever, brah.
Whatever indeed, "Brah". I don't need to prove anything to you, least of all my sexuality. My admiration for Scott Roland's work is purely platonic. You can tell how I roll from my avatar picture. You, on the other hand, appear to have a topless gay man molesting a horse as your avatar. Just sayin'.
Whatever indeed, "Brah". I don't need to prove anything to you, least of all my sexuality. My admiration for Scott Roland's work is purely platonic. You can tell how I roll from my avatar picture. You, on the other hand, appear to have a topless gay man molesting a horse as your avatar. Just sayin'.
LOL he's got a point.

Ok. this has to be a joke account.Also, quit using Govsharks name like you're tight with him or have ever had any interaction with him aside from apparent e-stalking.

Ok. this has to be a joke account.Also, quit using Govsharks name like you're tight with him or have ever had any interaction with him aside from apparent e-stalking.
I bet Govshark would have been impressed though. TJ is just so fickle.
lol Relax killer, you can "roll" however you want, lol. I'm just sayin'...
For the record I have no clue what everyones problem with Snamuh is, I have never seen him really say anything out of line and the tone of his posts never really come off as too condescending either, so what gives?
Try searching for posts by Snamuh with the words retarded or douche in them. I think it will become clear.
Try searching for posts by Snamuh with the words retarded or douche in them. I think it will become clear.
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DUDE, DO YOU HAVE A DETECTOR THAT GOES OFF EVERYTIME BRETT POSTS OR SOMEONE DEFENDS HIM?! GROW THE FUCK UP!!! ARE YOU A FOURTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL*?*- (if so, call me!)
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST DUDE, DO YOU HAVE A DETECTOR THAT GOES OFF EVERYTIME BRETT POSTS OR SOMEONE DEFENDS HIM?! GROW THE FUCK UP!!! ARE YOU A FOURTEEN YEAR OLD GIRL*?*- (if so, call me!)
I liked this :club:

Just wow at this thread. SCY, sorry man, but the past couple days or more you have just been looking bad.You've been on this forum since 2005 and still haven't learned a thing.

For context RDog, what is your winrate? Are you a playa. If someone like Govshark2, Loosle, TJ, GrinderMJ gives advice, well I have seen then very deep and winning major tourneys. You in that class of player too? Just askking cuz I don't know your success rate.
Just loooooooool at that quote. I hope you're not serious.

I got through about 10 posts in the this thread and asked myself: WTF why am I reading this thread? I can't image what the next 2 1/2 pages are filled with, but I'm kinda drunk and have decided to go to bed and not read them.I know, you don't care.Mark

Hey, aren't I supposed to be the asshole around here?
No.. people just don't care when it comes to you.hahah im the ******* nowstill cant get past the cursing filter loloolo
I got through about 10 posts in the this thread and asked myself: WTF why am I reading this thread? I can't image what the next 2 1/2 pages are filled with, but I'm kinda drunk and have decided to go to bed and not read them.I know, you don't care.Mark
You should definitely drunk dial Checky or Adam, imo. Then report back and tell us how it went. :club::ts