Wtf Of The Day Thread

bare-bear-1.jpgsourceVets have been left baffled by the condition of the bespectacled bear, who lives at a zoo in Leipzig.And Dolores isn't the only one. The sudden hair loss has affected all female bears at the zoo.Some experts believe it could be due to a genetic defect though the animals do not seem to be suffering from any other affliction.The bears, which originate from South America, normally have fluffy dark brown fur and would now be growing a thicker fur coat to keep warm during the winter.
  • Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Meth-addled alleged masturbator taken down by 15 cops

Posted Images

I put this in the baseball thread, but it deserves to be here... Sammy Sosa.. WTF?~!?!?sammy-sosa-skin.jpg
Hide the children...It's the only prudent thing you can do
I put this in the baseball thread, but it deserves to be here... Sammy Sosa.. WTF?~!?!?sammy-sosa-skin.jpg
nice Halloween costume, Sammy!
bare-bear-1.jpgsourceVets have been left baffled by the condition of the bespectacled bear, who lives at a zoo in Leipzig.
Wish we could ask a local vet what caused this, but it might be chemically based
bare-bear-1.jpgsourceVets have been left baffled by the condition of the bespectacled bear.
That bear isn't wearing glasses.?Edit: I zoomed right past this, but upon further review, it was very good:
Wish we could ask a local vet what caused this, but it might be chemically based