You are an idiot... read thru the Bill Ayers threads if you want a responseThis election is about a lot of things, but it's also about trust. It's also about whether you can take people's word.He has completely reversed himself and gone back on the commitment he made to the American people
You have to be either a total idiot or joking with us. You're trying to say that McCain hasn't ever reversed himself and gone back on a committement made to the American people? Are you saying that McCain is trustworthy? Give me a break! You can't take the word of any politician, much less the word of one that's been in office the length of time McCain has. Com'on, don't make me have to give you all the links of McCain's reversals.
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The left atmosphere is infinitely more hateful.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/us_ele...008/7664777.stmThey edited out the really obscene comments as the video just turned into a 3 minute shot of people slamming him, so they left in the not so provocative comments as their editor told them to tone it down.Palin "Just once, I want to hear Barack Obama saying he wants America to win"Seriously, anyone who actually wants this woman as VP is in need of help.
Seriously, anyone who actually wants BHO as POTUS is in need of help.
FYP. Watched the video. I dont see anything untrue or extreme about anyones comments in it."sneers at middle America" true"raising doubts about his character" valid, and there are plenty of doubts"he doesnt see America the way many of us do" obviously true, read his books"race is an issue" duh"un-American" his economic policies are, imo.And have you ever heard him say he wants us to win...and present a strategy to accomplish that?
FYP. Watched the video. I dont see anything untrue or extreme about anyones comments in it."sneers at middle America" true"raising doubts about his character" valid, and there are plenty of doubts"he doesnt see America the way many of us do" obviously true, read his books"race is an issue" duh"un-American" his economic policies are, imo.And have you ever heard him say he wants us to win...and present a strategy to accomplish that?
Win what?
You have to be either a total idiot or joking with us. You're trying to say that McCain hasn't ever reversed himself and gone back on a committement made to the American people? Are you saying that McCain is trustworthy? Give me a break! You can't take the word of any politician, much less the word of one that's been in office the length of time McCain has. Com'on, don't make me have to give you all the links of McCain's reversals.
IMO McCain is far more trustworthy...I never said McCain has never reversed himself...Obama does it evey time there is an important decision, or he equivocates, or distances himself from the problem altogether...
Proof that youre a moron. Goodbye.
You are an idiot... read thru the Bill Ayers threads if you want a responseThis election is about a lot of things, but it's also about trust. It's also about whether you can take people's word.He has completely reversed himself and gone back on the commitment he made to the American people
I've read all about Bill Ayers, and having looked at that thread just now it says everything I already know - he was involved in it as a youth, but since then he has been a law-abiding citizen doing great things for his city. The comments about him "having no regrets" and "not doing enough" were in regard to not having successfully prevented/stopped the Vietnam war. In other words, he does not regret opposing the war and wishes he had done more to stop it (as shown here). Most of the Bill Ayers thread has nothing to do with him. I don't care how much he has to do with Obama, he is not a terrorist [anymore] so it is of no concern, in my opinion.Re: the trust thing...... are you seriously implying that there is a single wholly honest politician in existence? Every politician makes promises they can't/won't/don't keep. It's politics. You are a true idealist if you think any candidate is telling the truth even most of the time.
Re: the trust thing...... are you seriously implying that there is a single wholly honest politician in existence? Every politician makes promises they can't/won't/don't keep. It's politics. You are a true idealist if you think any candidate is telling the truth even most of the time.
Yeah, good reason to elect someone who lies or obfuscates all the time.
Yeah, good reason to elect someone who lies or obfuscates all the time.
If you vote at all then you are voting for a liar, guaranteed. All politicians lie. I don't know where you got "all the time" from, but all politicians lie at some point. That's just life.This website logs lies made by McCain. I'm not saying it is completely accurate or unbiased, but at least some of the fact checks are made by reliable and reputable sources. I'm also not trying to claim that McCain lies more or even as much as Obama, just saying that both sides lie.
. I don't know where you got "all the time" from,
From watching him, listening to him, reading his books, and analyzing his economic policies.I must admit on the latter he might not be lying and I apologize in advance. He may just be stupid enough to believe his taxing and spending numbers actually work. I dont know which is worse.
While I trust no politician completely - I trust JSM 100% more than bHo
you don't say. thank you for clearing this up.I trust Obama (72%), McCain (61%), McCain circa 2000 (72%), Biden (11%), Palin (- 36,000%)
Check the address on your last tuition bill. Id say your diploma, but I question whether you could even graduate from there. :club:
You're probably right considering how big of an idiomoron I am. Please, don't suffer me. Don't suffer, Cope!