Is This For Real ? Million Dollar Stack Online ?

Hey folks,Firstly, greetings to everyone ! This is my first post on these boards. I'm a poker VT member and like a lot of you rail the nosebleed stakes players on full tilt poker. I just came across this article about pro player Ziggmund (spelling?). Can someone please confirm the following.1/ Did he really have a million bucks stack online ? Or is the screenshot edited ? It seems crazy !2/ Is Ziggy an alcoholic in real life?Cheers,--SPS: the source is here => Ilari Sahamies (Note: there is a vid of him taking tequila shots, hence my question 2)

1/ Did he really have a million bucks stack online ? Or is the screenshot edited ? It seems crazy !
Quite likely, real. I don't find a player playing 200/400+ having a million dollars hard to believe at all.
2/ Is Ziggy an alcoholic in real life?
I've got three choices for you here:1) None of your damn business.2) Stay away from the new topic button.3) Stop being an idiot.Feel free to take any or all of these as answers to this.

probably true,why wouldnt it be the stakes he plays ?also if you remeber texaslimitking he sat with 1 mill on two diff tables at the same time . has since disapeared tho but its not uncommon for these guys to have this kinda money in acounts from time to time.hows poker VT ?

I've got three choices for you here:1) None of your damn business.2) Stay away from the new topic button.3) Stop being an idiot.Feel free to take any or all of these as answers to this.
Hmmm.... I don't see what so bad about this question. Just asking. I agree it's none of my business though.
probably true,why wouldnt it be the stakes he plays ?also if you remeber texaslimitking he sat with 1 mill on two diff tables at the same time . has since disapeared tho but its not uncommon for these guys to have this kinda money in acounts from time to time.hows poker VT ?
Poker VT has been good. I think the training site is still young though. I'm mainly using leggopoker right now to focus on my heads up and shorthanded game . I like to play deepstacked (200 blinds +) so Daniel's small ball strategy is interesting. I like Daniel's commentary in his heads-up sit and gos.Including his min raises heads up ! :club:
Hmmm.... I don't see what so bad about this question. Just asking. I agree it's none of my business though.
don't worry.. this is just the usual the noobies get when they post for the first time.. your apparently expect to lurk forever.. then only reply already created threads.. THEN, when you have 1000+ posts then you may make a thread, flame-free..its a weird place, FCP... but eventually you learn to love it :club: don't take the first few rude clownish comments to heart, they die down eventually :ts
don't worry.. this is just the usual the noobies get when they post for the first time.. your apparently expect to lurk forever.. then only reply already created threads.. THEN, when you have 1000+ posts then you may make a thread, flame-free..its a weird place, FCP... but eventually you learn to love it :club: don't take the first few rude clownish comments to heart, they die down eventually :ts
I've made 15 threads, have less than 200 posts, and none of them had flames in them. :PI have had threats of flames though, in some. And some other near-misses. :D
Quite likely, real. I don't find a player playing 200/400+ having a million dollars hard to believe at all.I've got three choices for you here:1) None of your damn business.2) Stay away from the new topic button.3) Stop being an idiot.Feel free to take any or all of these as answers to this.
FCP never changes
1) None of your damn business.2) Stay away from the new topic button.3) Stop being an idiot.Feel free to take any or all of these as answers to this.
Wow.... A-hole alert
hmmmmm ban.
Quite likely, real. I don't find a player playing 200/400+ having a million dollars hard to believe at all.I've got three choices for you here:1) None of your damn business.2) Stay away from the new topic button.3) Stop being an idiot.Feel free to take any or all of these as answers to this.
Dude....not cool, he was just asking a simple question- and you gave a complete douche response
Not a cool post.

He had a 1 mil stack on rail heaven 500/1k a few weeks ago, he's not the first person to do it in a big bet game on Full Tilt either. I'm not certain, but I think Benyamine was the first to do it.

Wow.... A-hole alert
Dude....not cool, he was just asking a simple question- and you gave a complete douche response
Not a cool post.
It's probably because your threads are stupid. j/s.
Hey,I agree this wasn't the *best* thread ever... I'll post some strategy stuff next time.BTW, who is this gymnast ? :icon_drool:EDIT: I hope it's not you're wife, that would be awkard.
Alicia Sacramone.... yes I knew that without looking it up.
Hey,I agree this wasn't the *best* thread ever... I'll post some strategy stuff next time.BTW, who is this gymnast ? :icon_drool:EDIT: I hope it's not you're wife, that would be awkard.
Just so you know I wasn't talking about you, I don't really have a problem with this thread.And yeah, Alicia Sacramone and obv she's my wife.