If You Knew You'd Get Away With It, Would You Kill Someone?

Would you kill?  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Would you?

• yes
    • no
    • not sure

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good bleeding christ on the cross, don't tell me that's Bob Geldof's daughter.. he named her.. peaches? ****ing jesus, I can't imagine anything worse than child raised by him.
Oh hell, that's nothing. They named her older sister Fifi Trixibelle Geldof. Her mother didn't die in an overdose, she was killed by her children. Not soon enough though, she still had time to name her kid with Michael Hutchence "Heavenly Hiraani Tiger Lily".The Prime Minister herself should have snipped Paula's tubes into confetti after the first one, strong case for government sterilization that one.
According to current poll results, over 48% of FCP is fucked up. Also, fortunately for the rest of the world, about 99% of those are full of shit.
I'd kill your dogs if I could get away with it, that's a fact.
I thought it went without saying, but any woman I killed, who was sexually atrractive, would be raped.
After or before she was dead?
After or before she was dead?
It would depend on my mood. If I was feeling playful I'd kill her after, so she could squirm and scream. But If Im in a rush, just kill her first, silent and quick, in and out.
It would depend on my mood. If I was feeling playful I'd kill her after, so she could squirm and scream. But If Im in a rush, just kill her first, silent and quick, in and out.
If you could have sex with Emma Watson... but the deal was that you'd have to kill her afterwards (and get away with it), would you?Yes or no... don't think about it. First thing that comes into your head.
If you could have sex with Emma Watson... but the deal was that you'd have to kill her afterwards (and get away with it), would you?Yes or no... don't think about it. First thing that comes into your head.
No. Absolutely not. Emmas light shines far too bright. I would never extinguish such beauty.And Im going to kill you for even asking me that, you scumbag sonofabitch.
  • 3 months later...

No, and I've had reason to think about it. Religious objections, natch -- I like my karma the way it is.

there is a few guys I'd like to kill with my bare hands, and there's a whole lot of guys I'd like to shoot, smash with a bat, run over with my truck etc etc. So yes. I'd kill a bunch. I mean, I'm a nice guy and that's the reason why I'd do it. The guys I'm talking about... u know... I'd do society a favor if I whacked those guys

someone said it better than iThe truth is, YOU'RE the weak, and I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm trying, Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be the shepherd.PS: DAMN snake

No, and I've had reason to think about it. Religious objections, natch -- I like my karma the way it is.
Couldn't your karma be improved by killing certain people? I'm not talking obnoxious Ann Coulter types...more the genocidal maniacs.

How can you know you'll get away with it? Can we only get away with it because we've planned The Perfect Murder (probably involving an ice-spear), or do we have some sort of supernatural power? The question/poll is far too broad and hypothetical to elicit realistic answers.

If I knew I was going to go away for a long time, I would make it worth it, for sure.But I wouldn't be like most mass-shooters, you know, those lame guys who go to malls, or McDonald's, or their work or whatever. You hear about them on the news for a couple days and everyone forgets about them.I'd do it right. Stock up on my ammo and head to Chuck E. Cheese. No one will remember you if you shoot 10 adults, but cap 15-20 kids eating pizza and playing skee-ball, people will REMEMBER that!

If I knew I was going to go away for a long time, I would make it worth it, for sure.But I wouldn't be like most mass-shooters, you know, those lame guys who go to malls, or McDonald's, or their work or whatever. You hear about them on the news for a couple days and everyone forgets about them.I'd do it right. Stock up on my ammo and head to Chuck E. Cheese. No one will remember you if you shoot 10 adults, but cap 15-20 kids eating pizza and playing skee-ball, people will REMEMBER that!
inmate 1- hey, isn't that the guy that killed all those kids at chuck e cheese?inmate 2- yeah i think soinmate 1- i have a little kid on the outside, that shit is sick, lets rape him in the laundry roominmate 2- sure, sounds good, let me call some more guys, they'll probably wanna hit that too