Offical Fantasy Football Gripes, Brags And Questions

Gripes (take your pick):Tampa's D gives up a late TD to drop their point total for the night from 5 to 1 (we lose 4 for giving up 35 or more points on D).On a meaningless fourth down at the end of the game LenDale White loses one yard to drop his yardage from 100 to 99, thus costing me the 2 bonus points for reaching the 100-yard mark. Tyler Thigpen is stopped one yard short of a touchdown against Denver, costing me 6 points. I lose by half a point.One yard (in two cases) and a meaningless TD knock me out of the playoffs.
Harsh
  • Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I get some insight on this on who to start?Right now starting for WR I have:Antwaan Randle El vs. CinLance Moore vs. ChiAndre Johnson vs. TenI was wondering if I could fit in Vincent Jackson vs. the chiefs. Last week he had 5 rec. for 148 yards and 1 TD agaisnt Oak. If I start VJax who would you bench of the above 3? Also Gore has an ankle problem. I was wondering what you guys thought of benching Gore and putting in Pierre Thomas vs. Chi?Thanks in advance.

Can I get some insight on this on who to start?Right now starting for WR I have:Antwaan Randle El vs. CinLance Moore vs. ChiAndre Johnson vs. TenI was wondering if I could fit in Vincent Jackson vs. the chiefs. Last week he had 5 rec. for 148 yards and 1 TD agaisnt Oak. If I start VJax who would you bench of the above 3? Also Gore has an ankle problem. I was wondering what you guys thought of benching Gore and putting in Pierre Thomas vs. Chi?Thanks in advance.
Personally I think Andre Johnson is too good of a player to bench, particularly with Schaub back at QB. I don't have a lot of faith in the Texans running game against the Titans, despite Slaton having a nasty season to date, so I expect Andre to get more looks than usual. Second choice would be VJax against KC. I would keep tabs on Gore's status but would lean towards starting him over Pierre mainly because he is essentially a solo back and Pierre shares carries mainly with Reggie and Deuce will also figure to get a couple carries.
I'll probably just put VJax in place of Randle El.
Thats for the best. Moore definetely has much more upside than Randle El, thanks to having Brees as his QB. Portis has been crying recently about his not getting the rock enough, so Zorn will probably try to satisfy him by allowing him to pound the Bungles repeatedly.

Any chance the Cowboys can score 21+ and not turn the ball over tonight? PLEASE! If so, I win, if not I lose.Edit- Actually only needed 20 points (thanks!), but forgot to mention not to give up a safety (FUCK YOU)

And to add insult to injury with my lame half-point elimination from last week, my team scored the most points it has all season this week and outscored everyone else in the league by 30 points. In the consolation bracket. Hooray.

Bitch: **** fantasy football. 3 leagues, 3 playoff app., 3 losses. **** ken dorsey, **** asante samuel, **** me for trading berrian for desean jackson, **** david akers, **** fantasy football /vent.

i. ****ing. crowed. about. mvp. kurt. warner. all. ****ing. season. then. he. does. this. ****. you. I don't know if I'm dead yet, because I'm on yahoo, and my other players had a monster game. I do know if I'd started Matt Ryan i'd be a fcking lock. Jesus christ.

Well, my warner hate ended up being premature. I ended up scoring 120 points even with a whooping 1.2 from KW. Thank you jesus!!!!!!This weeks game balls go to waiver wire MVP's Colston, Ced Benson and Antonio Bryant. Thanks for finally showing up for a game, Colston, just when I needed you most. Also a big up to Dallas clark, who's been a big zero most of the seaon, but is picking it up when I need him the most. You the man, girlfriend. It will pain me to bench you for the champion ship ( yes yes, I know.. week 17 championships blow) oH, and Kurt Warner? You're fired.

Bitch: **** fantasy football. 3 leagues, 3 playoff app., 3 losses. **** ken dorsey, **** asante samuel, **** me for trading berrian for desean jackson, **** david akers, **** fantasy football /vent.
lolI do that too

Gripes:My QB led the NFL in TD passes. (Rivers)My best RB led the NFL in rushing yardage. (AP)My two best WR's are Pro Bowl starters. One led the NFL in rec yardage. The other was near the top. (Andre Johnson, Larry Fitzgerald)My TE (Witten) was more than solid. My kicker was even good. (Bironas)I outdrafted my law school friends at every turn.And I finished in 2nd.Yes I won some money but I still feel robbed.

Benched Warner for Ryan, 'cause it was week 17, and figured he'd play a quarter. 280 yards, 4 touchdowns. I also played Boldin, who didn't play at all. GG me. I'm never in a league that goes to week 17 again, it's horsesht trying to base a champion on guessing who's going to play and who is not.

• 3 weeks later...
Is Larry Fitzgerald a first round fantasy pick next year? That man is a beast..
Certainly playing like one, can anyone stop him? Not so far.
Is Larry Fitzgerald a first round fantasy pick next year? That man is a beast..
The team that drafted 12th in one of my leagues took Brees and Fitzgerald with his first two picks this season. I'd say 1st round is likely next year.BTW He went 15-1 and his only loss was the Championship game.
The team that drafted 12th in one of my leagues took Brees and Fitzgerald with his first two picks this season. I'd say 1st round is likely next year.BTW He went 15-1 and his only loss was the Championship game.
Wow, what great picks.. I would have laughed at him on draft day.
  • 4 weeks later...