S7s Traning.....new Class

Just wanted to let everyone know that I will be starting a new class in one month.Around the 1st of November I will start taking new students again.This training does not interfere with PokerVT. In fact I'm a big supporter of that as well as other training sites. When Daniel started Poker VT I had him speak with my students before his site was launched. Wanted to give everyone fair warning before I started the selection process. I will create another thread closer to the time of actual start date.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had the time I would without hesitation throw myself into this 100%
Excuse are like @#$#%@#, lol. Kidding.I think that one of the misconceptions is that my training requires a ton of time from people. It does require some time and effort. As well as the cost of tuition.But I believe that the skills you learn stay with you for your entire career.As I look through the list of people that have gone through training. ALL of them have improved. Some drastically. Some got more out of it then others. But at the end of the day, training doesn't stop just because 6 months are over. So time has never been an issue. That is not to say that you would be a perfect fit for the program. I don't know enough about you. But I certainly think that a lot of people have benefited from it.
I wish I had the tuition lol :-)Good luck, Steve...I'm sure you'll come up with a fine crop of players...
Thanks. I've been ridiculously fortunate to have met and worked with some of the most amazing guys ever.This program would be nothing without them, I mean that.
Thanks. I've been ridiculously fortunate to have met and worked with some of the most amazing guys ever.This program would be nothing without them, I mean that.
:club:
:club:
He meant JC obv.
He meant JC obv.
Isn't there a garbage can you need to be assaulting right now?
For you, he meant your Jessica Alba sig, foo'...
QFT....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!
i have forgotten. what is the fee? and im thinking it may be a problem if i live in the uk???
3k for six months. I have students in the UK. In fact one of the new students who will be in the Nov class lives in the UK. Previous student Sam (Makeyourself) lives in the UK and did fine with training....
3k for six months. I have students in the UK. In fact one of the new students who will be in the Nov class lives in the UK. Previous student Sam (Makeyourself) lives in the UK and did fine with training....
Yeh, I was pretty much the first UK student. Don't let distance stop you doing this awsome class (although I will say i visit the states quite a bit anyways so it is nice to meet people etc.). Would definatly recommend it to anybody who wishes to commit to it :club: It helped me a ton and steve's a top guy. Sam
I know who you will call when you break your computer again!!!!
don't laugh, kurt. you're not good enough to be a student. or to be alive, really.
Didn't he make you fold like 2 pair or something in Omaha and he only had like top pair?just sayin'.
Didn't he make you fold like 2 pair or something in Omaha and he only had like top pair?just sayin'.
doesn't his gf like me better than him?didn't i checkraise you in night baseball, a game where all the cards are face up?
doesn't his gf like me better than him?didn't i checkraise you in night baseball, a game where all the cards are face up?
She likes everyone better than me. Isn't that how relationships work?also.... Haha.
She likes everyone better than me. Isn't that how relationships work?
only when you're an asshole, asshole.srsly, though, i look forward to meeting whoever the new class is, and best of luck to everyone applying!