S7s Traning.....new Class

I wouldn't say therapy, or what it's like to be a pro. It's just more of how to approach each session with the correct mindset, and how to deal with the little things that cost a lot of people money. You don't have to be a pro or even aspire to be a pro. I don't know how much I can/should say. But this isn't some +ev or -ev thing, that you can determine it's worth with by money alone. A lot of things that Steve taught help me out out side of poker, and in my day to day life.I look forward to meeting whoever is picked.
So, you are a better man now mentally because of the training, which is cool. Did it make you a winning player? or are you still working on that? like me. :club:
I'm now giddy, rarely wear pants, and kick kittens.What does that tell ya?
That the training made you crazy but you are happy and that's all that matters.
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guys, guys :club:. this "worst player" thing is silly, lol.the fact of the matter is that i have, firsthand, seen everyone in the group improve in some way or another, although sometimes we're all perhaps not aware of the improvement when it occurs. to that point, i can speak for myself--a lot of the things that i have improved upon personally aren't things that i really have ever noticed along the way because i've learned them by virtue of making them habits. and you don't so much tend to notice habits until you really reflect upon things afterward.

<-----------------------
Hey Mark! I was playing with some guy named Ungar2000 on FTP and he was like, hey do you know mbreon blah blah. I assume he's a friend of yours? I've been meaning to ask you but I swear we're on opposite schedules online. I keep getting back to my computer and seeing an IM from you but then you're logged off when I respond :)Mark
guys, guys :club:. this "worst player" thing is silly, lol.the fact of the matter is that i have, firsthand, seen everyone in the group improve in some way or another, although sometimes we're all perhaps not aware of the improvement when it occurs. to that point, i can speak for myself--a lot of the things that i have improved upon personally aren't things that i really have ever noticed along the way because i've learned them by virtue of making them habits. and you don't so much tend to notice habits until you really reflect upon things afterward.
You're the worst dressed in the group.Mark
You're the worst dressed in the group.Mark
i just mailbombed the seven factory, wherever it is.probably in cambodia, filled with crying, 8 year old children.
Who's the best student? besides JC?
Not sure, but when we get together at the LAPC in Feb we're gonna gonna whip out the ruler and see who has the biggest weiner.Edited for PG-13 audience.
This.Jamie says things much better than I do, and without silly family guy references.