Coaching/staking- Cash Games

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PLO PLO PLO PLOno, but seriously...good luck to whoever does this, will be a great opportunity. Don't know much about rdog or casey, but I have talked a lot of poker with pocktdeuces and he is the ****ing man!
Casey is awesome and Rdog has experience on his side :club:

As a member of team Casey and Jesse (Rdog missed his golden opportunity), you will learn a LOT from both of them, and I suppose Rdog has some tricks up his sleeve too.

As a member of team Casey and Jesse (Rdog missed his golden opportunity), you will learn a LOT from both of them, and I suppose Rdog has some tricks up his sleeve too.
Are we like Rivals then?GOOOOOO TEAM RDOG/JESSE.BOOOOOO TEAM JESSE/CASEY
I suppose we are now rivals.More reason to make fun of team rdog/jesse.
plz tell me you're replacing king1305... YESSSS bout time imo... dono what you saw in him.
GFY
QFT!!FWIW, if you are interested in this and wanna learn from RDog and are younger, please be able to dumb down your vocabulary to speak to a much older generation. He doesn't necessarily understand todays pop culture.
FYP
I think 3.37ptbb/100 over 100K+ hands between 25nl and 50nl is pretty good.
fwiw, I don't really know king1305 but I've randomly checked his blog and if he's applying, I'd say he'd be a good pick from the graphs and such I've seen.
Thanks, I really appreciate this support Wandi! Glad to see SOMEONE has some sense around here. I'm already the #1 horse in this stable though.
I think 3.37ptbb/100 over 100K+ hands between 25nl and 50nl is pretty good.Thanks, I really appreciate this support Wandi! Glad to see SOMEONE has some sense around here. I'm already the #1 horse in this stable though.
Gotta stop being a dick though :club: