I do find it amusing how they keep talking about fake immunity idols and no one even mentions the actual idol that everyone must know Sugar has.I think Sugar's alliance knows she has it, and Bob must know if he didn't find it that it's already gone.Could be that everyone's just content to let her coast to the final 4 where the idol is then dead. It may not matter if she makes it to the end anyway. She pissed off Bob by the way she humiliated Randy as he went out, and Randy and Corinne will never vote for Sugar at the end either.
Remember when Crystal went through her stuff and found the idol? I'm sure everyone knows she has it at this point. I think Sugar will make it to the final 3 whether she goes with Kenny and Crystal or Susie and Matty. There is no way she wins though, and I don't see her getting one vote. I think she has played a great game, but this game has been more personal then it has been in recent seasons. Nobody on the jury right now likes Sugar, in fact they hate her with a passion. For me its obvious that either Matty or Kenny is going to win (I don't see them both being in the final 3) with Bob being a long shot if he can somehow make his way to the 3. I don't see Crystal, Susie, or Sugar getting one vote if they make it to the end.
  • Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the fake immunity idol thing would've worked had the other fake immunity idol been used already. They know Bob is smart enough to make and idol, so they were wary of that. As far as Ken goes, not very far if he keeps acting like he's all high and mighty.You know what sucks, is that I really think Bob is gonna win this whole thing and Looshle will be the happiest person on Earth. :club:
I see where we stand sir. I've yet to watch an episode and I'm scooping this whole thing.
I see where we stand sir. I've yet to watch an episode and I'm scooping this whole thing.
looooooool<3<3<3I've got nothing but love for you sir. :club:
Just watched the Corrine videos at Ponderosa.What a smelly slutbag bitch. I'm glad she didn't win the mil, and I hope she falls down an elevator shaft.
She can fall on my shaft...... OH!
Just watched the Corrine videos at Ponderosa.What a smelly slutbag bitch. I'm glad she didn't win the mil, and I hope she falls down an elevator shaft.
Yeah, just watched those.What a cunt!She said it was "just like high school". I guess she was a self-centered stuck-up snob then too. Poor bitch couldn't get her hairdryer to work. Boohoo.This jury should at least make an entertaining final Tribal Council. They're not going to want to vote for any of the finalists. The current jury would probably be willing to vote for Bob, and I think they slightly respect Matty. After that, they really can't stand the rest.Would be hilarious if it ends up Sugar, Susie, and Crystal.

Susie doesn't deserve to win...she's done nothing but fly under the radar and if that were her plan...I'd say brilliant! i just don't think she has a plan.Kenny and Sugar have really planned things out have played the game well.

Kenny's move has one silver lining - he picked up some support if he makes it to the final tribal council from Corrine and maybe others in that alliance since Corrine probably has some say with that group. If Bob goes out, then Corrine would only vote for Kenny vs the other players left.However as others have said, his play may put a huge target on his back in the next tribal council.

Kenny's move has one silver lining - he picked up some support if he makes it to the final tribal council from Corrine and maybe others in that alliance since Corrine probably has some say with that group. If Bob goes out, then Corrine would only vote for Kenny vs the other players left.However as others have said, his play may put a huge target on his back in the next tribal council.
I think he has an out.... the way he described that if they actually had the idol... it would have to be flushed out.

Kenny cost himself a possible trip to the final 3 with his vote. Why vote for Matty? I mean if Corrine did have the immunity and Kenny votes for Corrine and she busts it out all her votes are negated anyway and the Survivor with the next amount of votes would be out. So since everyone voted Corrine and only Corrine and Bob voted for Matty, then Matty would've been gone anyway and the idol would have been flushed out.

Kenny cost himself a possible trip to the final 3 with his vote. Why vote for Matty? I mean if Corrine did have the immunity and Kenny votes for Corrine and she busts it out all her votes are negated anyway and the Survivor with the next amount of votes would be out. So since everyone voted Corrine and only Corrine and Bob voted for Matty, then Matty would've been gone anyway and the idol would have been flushed out.
Kenny and Sasquatch need to die. I hate them. Freaking nerd squad.
Kenny and Sasquatch need to die. I hate them. Freaking nerd squad.
I wholeheartedly agree. Go Bob!!
Yep. Not saying they have the best chance, but as a rooting interest I'm jumping on the Bob bandwagon.If they get rid of him, I'd probably root for Sugar to win.
Yep. Not saying they have the best chance, but as a rooting interest I'm jumping on the Bob bandwagon.If they get rid of him, I'd probably root for Sugar to win.
I Bob wins if he makes it. He's probably already got 4 votes locked up.Sugah can't win unless it's a Crystal/Suzie/Sugah final.I don't see Suzie or Crystal winning in any scenario.Matty could pull off any scenario that doesn't include Bob.Kenny could pull off any scenario that doesn't include Bob or Matty (I would have said just Bob but I think Kenny's antics this week may have cost him a vote from Bob/Corrine).Also there are some topless screencaps of Sugah floating around. They're nice. Not your favourite size but nice.
Matty could pull off any scenario that doesn't include Bob.
I think Kenny would have a chance against Matty.And are these guys 2 year olds? Kenny and Matty? Go by Ken and Matt you two pussies
I Bob wins if he makes it. He's probably already got 4 votes locked up.Sugah can't win unless it's a Crystal/Suzie/Sugah final.I don't see Suzie or Crystal winning in any scenario.Matty could pull off any scenario that doesn't include Bob.Kenny could pull off any scenario that doesn't include Bob or Matty (I would have said just Bob but I think Kenny's antics this week may have cost him a vote from Bob/Corrine).Also there are some topless screencaps of Sugah floating around. They're nice. Not your favourite size but nice.
From last episode? I noticed her top came down when they were trekking through the mud.

Why?Why would Bob tell Kenny that he would give him the idol in the first place?Why is everyone wanting to align with Bob, Bob isn't losing if he makes it to 3. WHY DO THEY VOTE OUT CRYSTAL AND NOT KENNY?Why were Kenny and Crystal pissed at Matty for no reason? Kenny should have known that he could beat Matty at the end? Why break an alliance with him?Why is Sugar aligning herself with the "nice guys" when the nice guys are the only one's who can beat her (other than Kenny)?Why does Randy have a gay mohawk?

Ok, Sugar just went up quite a few notches in my book with her move.I can't wait to watch the Ponderosa vids with Crystal arriving!!Tanner watch the Ponderosa vids on CBS to find out why Randy has a mohawk.

Ok, Sugar just went up quite a few notches in my book with her move.
Sugar has made a lot of moves that she needed to make to get farther in the game.Aligning herself with Bob and Matty and voting Crystal out makes 0 sense.

Jesus. Who's going to take out Bob? He wins the Jury ainec. That may just cost me a hundo.

Sugar Topless...yum yum.[link removed -Gov]Her left nipple appears to be bigger than her right.
I was too late. Not cool Gov'ner.
Why?Why would Bob tell Kenny that he would give him the idol in the first place? Yes, very dumb.Why is everyone wanting to align with Bob, Bob isn't losing if he makes it to 3. Also dumb.WHY DO THEY VOTE OUT CRYSTAL AND NOT KENNY? In case Bob did give him the necklace.Why were Kenny and Crystal pissed at Matty for no reason? Kenny should have known that he could beat Matty at the end? Why break an alliance with him? Kenny really started to overplay the game the last couple weeks.Why is Sugar aligning herself with the "nice guys" when the nice guys are the only one's who can beat her (other than Kenny)? I think she was afraid if she stuck with Kenny and Crystal they'd dump her and take Susie to the end.Why does Randy have a gay mohawk? Hmmmmm