• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mouthiest whiner is going home tonight and that won't be Gillian. It will be someone's high ranked favorite...I'm going to guess....Marcus or Ace is going home...You have to fly under the radar for the first council or two. Make too many waves and the silent majority will scupper your chances...
Ship it Troyo!!!GalloFX on FTPkthxbye
Ship it Troyo!!!GalloFX on FTPkthxbye
Sigh she's already annoying me, and your chick found a nice guy friend :(I just hope they get it over with fast and get rid of Gillian tonight, then I can move on with my life.Goooooooooo Ken! The kid amuses me, and he's totally going to get the girl!
Sigh she's already annoying me, and your chick found a nice guy friend :(I just hope they get it over with fast and get rid of Gillian tonight, then I can move on with my life.Goooooooooo Ken! The kid amuses me, and he's totally going to get the girl!
looooooooolShe is sooooooo GONE!!
Who the heck wears a freakin' tie to Tribal? You're in the jungle, take the tie off. lol
Looool.So far I like a lot of these people's personalities, I think it's going to be a great season.The look on G Cizzle's face at tribal while Jeff was asking him about being a leader was hilarious!
Looool.So far I like a lot of these people's personalities, I think it's going to be a great season.The look on G Cizzle's face at tribal while Jeff was asking him about being a leader was hilarious!
ggOk, seriously, dude really needs to get rid of the stupid tie.

I really liked the premiere. I'm just going to ramble with a lot of my thoughts.First off... that gay guy was right, the choosing of the tribes were horrible. The 3rd pick on the red team was the old mexican lady, seriously?A lot of the seasons it seems like there is one tribe that has their shit together, and one tribe of misfits. I always like the misfits better, but they always end up losing, and the boring people (yellow team) take charge. So I'm rooting for the red team to win because I like their personalities better, but they really suck in challenges.So on the red team I really liked Crystal, Randy, and Ken. What was up with Crystal in the run up the hill? You are an olympic athlete come on! She said she had 10 pound shoes on but they looked like cross trainers to me lol. Ken is just playing really smart, not causing any shit, but still making decisions and gelling well with the group. Randy was definitely the surprise for me for the first week. From the video he looked psycho when in reality he looks to be by far the smartest player on the red team. Dan Kay needs to be careful as nobody trusts him. He did good by emptying his bag at tribal, but he should have done that earlier. He is going to have to be really forward and honest with his tribe for now on. He shouldn't have said that he was a lawyer also.On the yellow team I really liked Bob. He did what you have to do as an old guy which is prove yourself around camp and in challenges. He stepped up with building the shelter, and was good at untying those knots quickly in the challenges. It looks like he worked his way into the main alliance even though he is the 5th wheel in the group. So Looshle didn't get screwed that bad with his pick. The alliance of Charlie, Marcus, Jacquie, and Corrine can get far in the game, but they seem boring as hell to me. Hopefully a tribe switcharoo is in the planning stages which would dash Charlie's dreams (especially if Marcus gets sent to a different tribe). If this alliance does maintain, I expect Corrine and Jaquie to take over with Corrine being the ring-leader.Tonights eliminations... good. Michelle was a crazy bitch. She got what she deserved. She is one of those who acted all enthusiastic for the auditions, but was a "negative Nancy" on the show. If I was a CBS exec I would put a hit out on her for being so horrible on the show. Too bad for Ken he won't get any booty. Gillian's vote out was standard. When your tribe loses challenges the old people get sent out first so it was expected.My pick: GCizzle. Turned out to be a bad one lol. He seems to be smart and good in challenges, but needs to back off whether he is a leader or not. Most of his comments rub people the wrong way, so I don't expect to be winning any money. He is also not in the core group which looked like Ken, Randy, Crystal, and Matty (even though they didn't show any alliance talk).Survivor in HD.... Pros: The location is amazing, they picked an awesome spot. Cons: The chicks are supposed to be naked not the dudes, WTF!!!! If I see anymore of Charlie staring at Marcus in his underwear I'll throw up!!!

I agree with most of what Tanner said. Before I get in to though, my first thoughts are that so many people don't learn from past survivors. They go to Africa for Survivor and show up in dresses, suits, bowties, wtf??? If we're staying at a hotel and going to steakhouse dinners for the week leading up to the first day of survivor I would be wearing sweat pants & t-shirt everyday expecting it to start anytime. Seeing all of the guys in their underwear is nasty.Without a doubt Randy was the biggest surprise of the week. He's smart and knows what he's doing. Making a fish hook out of his glasses was brilliant. If I screwed with my vision for 39 days I'd probably go cross-eyed, he took one for the team and did it survivorman style. Ken turned out to be a cool guy, he's thinking about the game and could sneak by. I like Dan as well, he seems cool, has a positive attitude and if his tribe uses any part of their tiny brains they'd realize he's a physical presence at the challenges. They lost 3 in a row, they need him. I was surprised Matty's personality seemed a lot different than what I saw in the interviews. He seems like the joker but that hasn't come out yet. I think the purple tribe will definitely be the most entertaining for the next couple of weeks.On the yellow team, the alliance of charlie, marcus, corrine & jacquie are going to go a long way. They seem strong individually and as a team. Charlie needs to drop his obbession with Marcus and as Tanner said stop staring at his underwear (My wife pointed that out). I like Marcus's personality, he seems to fit in with anyone so I'm happy with my pick. We didn't really get to see much of the other tribe members as most of the camera time was with the purple team for sucking so bad.For the eliminations - Michelle had attitude no doubt, but I think they made a big mistake getting rid of her first. I think Gillian should definitely have gone being the weakest and most annoying. Suck it up that Michelle is an egotistical outsider at camp. She proved herself in the first challenge by being the first chick up the hill and with her they would've had a better shot at winning the last immunity challenge.You know what was ridiculous? An hour after being at camp Gillian went and grabbed elephant poop with her hands and actually said "There might be something edible in here." sick...Also, Survivor in HD kicks serious ass.gg troyomacgg Vtlaxer

I agree with most of what Tanner said. Before I get in to though, my first thoughts are that so many people don't learn from past survivors. They go to Africa for Survivor and show up in dresses, suits, bowties, wtf??? If we're staying at a hotel and going to steakhouse dinners for the week leading up to the first day of survivor I would be wearing sweat pants & t-shirt everyday expecting it to start anytime. Seeing all of the guys in their underwear is nasty.Without a doubt Randy was the biggest surprise of the week. He's smart and knows what he's doing. Making a fish hook out of his glasses was brilliant. If I screwed with my vision for 39 days I'd probably go cross-eyed, he took one for the team and did it survivorman style. Ken turned out to be a cool guy, he's thinking about the game and could sneak by. I like Dan as well, he seems cool, has a positive attitude and if his tribe uses any part of their tiny brains they'd realize he's a physical presence at the challenges. They lost 3 in a row, they need him. I was surprised Matty's personality seemed a lot different than what I saw in the interviews. He seems like the joker but that hasn't come out yet. I think the purple tribe will definitely be the most entertaining for the next couple of weeks.On the yellow team, the alliance of charlie, marcus, corrine & jacquie are going to go a long way. They seem strong individually and as a team. Charlie needs to drop his obbession with Marcus and as Tanner said stop staring at his underwear (My wife pointed that out). I like Marcus's personality, he seems to fit in with anyone so I'm happy with my pick. We didn't really get to see much of the other tribe members as most of the camera time was with the purple team for sucking so bad.For the eliminations - Michelle had attitude no doubt, but I think they made a big mistake getting rid of her first. I think Gillian should definitely have gone being the weakest and most annoying. Suck it up that Michelle is an egotistical outsider at camp. She proved herself in the first challenge by being the first chick up the hill and with her they would've had a better shot at winning the last immunity challenge.You know what was ridiculous? An hour after being at camp Gillian went and grabbed elephant poop with her hands and actually said "There might be something edible in here." sick...Also, Survivor in HD kicks serious ass.gg troyomacgg Vtlaxer
I was saying the exact same thing about the clothes. Apparently people never learn.. I totally agree with eveything you said.I found that I really liked Randy. I thought I was not going to like him. He looked like he would be the man that would be kind of mean and brash.. he turned out to be extremely smart and knew exactly when to keep his mouth shut.Bob turned out to be a huge asset to that team.. not what I expected at all..As for Michele.. Weak team.. what do we do? Vote out the strongest girl! Of Course! ugghhCharlie is in looooove.. I think it is hysterical.I hope along the way Kelly gets picked up into the Charlie, Corinne, Jaquie and Marcus alliance. We don't know where she stands since she got no camera time at all and we barely heard her even speak.

I totally agree with Tanner & Gov regarding the clothes. Like if I knew I'd be going on survivor I'd be wearing cargo pants, the ones that you can unzip the bottom half and turn into shorts (I know ghey in the real world but a must for survivor). I'd wear a belt, even if I didn't need it, an undershirt, button down shirt, sweater and waterproof jacket. A navy seal jungle hat the ones that have the brim all around. I'd wear glasses even if I didn't need them, I'd wear 2 or 3 pairs of boxers and socks and waterproof commando boots.Basically, If the producers of survivor didn't stipulate a limit on clothing, I'd wear as much as I could to cover as many changes in weather as possible. I'd probably also wear most of it to every challenge and then depending on the challenge I'd quickly remove unnecessary items. Like, if I know I'm going to have to stand on a post all day and all night to win immunity I'm wearing the water proof jacket, pants and hat.As for this season:I like Randy, but he's gonna get F'd when the merge happens if he doesn't have any physical teammates/alliances he needs to team up with Dan and Matty ASAP.Also, if you are a physically weaker contestant (aka most women on the show). Wouldn't it be smart to align with the other weak players and lose the challenges on purpose and get out the strong players early on? Then at the merge you can align with the weak players that are left on the other team and get out all of the physically strong players from their side too. Yeah, life on survivor will be hell but it's the only way you will be able to beat the stronger players. Like, why would Gillian even go on the show if she's not willing to make moves and risks? What a waste of a contestant.If you are a physically weak player you'd better use your brains to get you through the game.Ugh.... Whatever, I guess Mark Burnett and the other executives purposely throw a few idiots in the mix to create some drama and entertainment.Oh yeah, Survivor in HD is awesome...

Also, if you are a physically weaker contestant (aka most women on the show). Wouldn't it be smart to align with the other weak players and lose the challenges on purpose and get out the strong players early on? Then at the merge you can align with the weak players that are left on the other team and get out all of the physically strong players from their side too. Yeah, life on survivor will be hell but it's the only way you will be able to beat the stronger players. Like, why would Gillian even go on the show if she's not willing to make moves and risks? What a waste of a contestant.If you are a physically weak player you'd better use your brains to get you through the game.Ugh.... Whatever, I guess Mark Burnett and the other executives purposely throw a few idiots in the mix to create some drama and entertainment.
Even though an old lady hasn't made it far recently.... in the past they have. Twila, Scout, Lil, Tina, lady season 3. It is somewhat fun watching them struggle once they progress through the show, and that's why there are 1 or 2 picked every season. Remember the old lady last season? She totally snapped and that was kind of fun to watch.I kind of disagree with you about Gillian. I think she was trying to make moves and risks. She started the show being extremely positive and motivating (even though she was just being annoying). She also talked to Susie about aligning together to boot someone else out. She told Susie that "they are going to weed us out, I maybe going first and your next." So I think she was trying but everybody already had her mind made up.But she really had no chance and it wasn't exactly her fault. When the older people are on a tribe that continually loses they are the first out, no matter what strategizing goes on. The only way she would have had a chance was to be in the other tribe so she would have time to bond with her tribemates and try to make an alliance. She could have been in Bob's place in the main alliance if things worked out differently.

Very entertaining start!Fang Tribe: Mostly boobs, egos and wanna-bes. Pretty stupid overall...G-Sizzle: We're not in Bel Air, bro. You will go home soon...Crystal: Special Olympics, maybe?Ken: Dude, never, EVER admit it's been 4 years since you got a kiss...Randy: You are my pick and you pulled up your socks and made me happy. I totally thought you were gonna cave when you bumped your head, but then you made a fish hook...FROM YOUR GLASSES! Right fckn on!Dan: Dunno why they are so suspicious of you, but you'd better watch itMatty: Has a solid chance of making it a long waySusie: I thought you'd be hotter than you are...you won't last longThe Rest: Whatever...No big surprise that Michelle The Charmer and Gillian Bo-Billion went home...Neither one knew how to shut up...Koda Tribe: Most of the brains, all the hot girls and a couple of well dressed fags...Charlie: Did you know that Marcus doesn't know he gay? And try to stop yapping once in a while.Marcus: Dude, did you know you are gay? Charlie is a good match for you...make it happen! We need some romanceSugar: I think she's going to become the surprise of the show, but her personality might get her noticed at the wrong timePaloma: You are stupid but I'd do you in a heartbeat. Laughing at the yoga workout...Pretty dumb...Ace: Risk taker may make it pay off; has alreay become a solid leader, but people resent that stuff. Watch your back, buddy.Bob: Another old dude who kicks ass? Who knew!The rest: It's too early to remember everyone and some people didn't get any camera time at all. Forgive me.I can't believe how much I've come to love this show!

Charlie: Did you know that Marcus doesn't know he gay? And try to stop yapping once in a while.Marcus: Dude, did you know you are gay? Charlie is a good match for you...make it happen! We need some romance
QFT... at times I thought Marcus was even gayer then Charlie. "I see this alliance as layers of an onion. Then you peel the onion." Dude you are gay!
QFT... at times I thought Marcus was even gayer then Charlie. "I see this alliance as layers of an onion. Then you peel the onion." Dude you are gay!
OMG! Yes! ONIONS!?!?!"We're the inner layer" loooooooolz

Anyone else reminded of Shrek:Shrek: Ogres are like onions. Donkey: They stink? Shrek: Yes. No. Donkey: Oh, they make you cry. Shrek: No. Donkey: Oh, you leave em out in the sun, they get all brown, start sproutin' little white hairs. Shrek: NO. Layers. Onions have layers. Ogres have layers. Onions have layers. You get it? We both have layers. [sighs] Donkey: Oh, you both have layers. Oh. You know, not everybody like onions. Donkey: You know what everybody likes? Parfaits. Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like no parfait"? Parfaits are delicious. Shrek: No! You dense, irritating, miniature beast of burden! Ogres are like onions! End of story. Bye-bye. See ya later.

The chosing of teams was shocking. How could you be so retarded to pick the obviously out of shape black chick... just because she's black?!Have these people ever watched the show?Charlie the gay lawyer is gonna get on my nerves real fast. I wouldnt be walking around in my skivvies around that queen...that's for sure.Michelle... what a whiney complaining lil beeyatch. "I'm stuck here with all these dorks"?It almost seemed like she wanted to get voted out.Declaring yourself...or accepting the title of "Leader"... that's a death wish.I seriously wonder if these people have seen this show. I understand that things can be edited in a manner to make things look one way... but there are a lot of stupid people this time. I bet if we did the draft after the first episode.... choices would have been a lot different."Across the lake" Not IN the lake"In a crater" --- not an ant hill

Moron ALERT! Myself... I know...shockerI had to DVR the episode because I went to high school football game last night and I just watched it.Commercials and all....Totally forgot I was watching DVR and could have FF through the commercials.Yep.... 2 straight hours.