****ing Erick Lindgren

that is cute, but mostly the reverse is true lol
A guy pulling a Kleenex box out of his penis? What bizarro world are you from?
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That video was GREAT !!!

my girlfriend asked me to give her 8 inches and make it hurt, so i gave it to her twice and punched her in the face
Andrew Dice Clay ? Eddie ? It escapes me who gets credit for that one.Dan
22 User(s) are reading this topic (7 Guests and 1 Anonymous Users)14 Members: wakiki, ROACHBABY, kobe2odom8, ThePhoenix88, EStormOk, Canuckickstan, AndyZ28, GrinderMJ, JaysForLife, Mickle00, pauld22, wsox8, Fluffdog87, dooxA lot of people want to see Erik's 12 inch wangdanger apparently.
And your posting in this thread because you "don't" want to?
now I see why you were pissed at him, I don't blame you and you have a point.but, still guys you still don't get it, if it involved a female picture you guys would drool and comment how you would love to get in her but when a female comments for fun then she is "labled" which is dumb and not fair, it's a double standard.
we let you vote and work at a rate of 60 cents to our dollar and this is still not good enough?

My only question is, how can a site call itself rawvegas and bleep everything out like we're a bunch of censored5yr olds. This is the censored internet for censored sake.Must be voluntary censorship??? WTF??? Who the censored are they protecting??? All these poker sites that bleepcensored censored out are just plain muther censored lame. cendsored censored. Censored it. Censored.If you think I swear alot, you should have heard me when I was 4.Censored this lame shit.I feel better now.