Last Day In Vegas Today...

Meh, that's the best I could do........2008wsop055modup5.jpg B) :ts:5c:4h
lol vn!I got a massage, took a quick dip in the hot tub, got the Bellagio Royal Shave ($60+$10 tip lol) I look much younger w/out a beard, went by the pool area, watched the WPT FT for 45 mins(I think Amanda Leatherman may be the new WPT Hostess), got a 2 scoop ice cream cone at Gelato's at Bellagio and I'm on the way to Cantu's house as I type this.....more suggestions/photoshops lol? :D:D:3h:D:club:
I thought you were going to get the hooker to Shave your Chin?
If you had his BR, would you let a hooker hold a razor to your throat???? :club:

I'm flying out of Las Vegas at 10:45am today!It was nice to meet a lot of fcp'ers and I had fun in Vegas when I was here! :D:ts:4h:D:club:

not that it matters but cantu didnt have a hotel room, he has a house in vegas and was on the cardplayer tv thing. could probably get picture of him opening his door from that for photoshop use, but i dont know how to do photoshop+ im lazy, link is here: http://www.cardplayer.com/players/videos/Brandon-Cantu/41240

Stand outside Brandon Cantu's hotel room, knock and when he answers the door say: "You could have folded" then leave.
I have updated my Balloon guy quote in my sig with this one. Nothing personal to the old one: Rap is God's way of punishing us for Jerry Springer, it was just time to move on to happier times...
  • 11 months later...
lol vn!I got a massage, took a quick dip in the hot tub, got the Bellagio Royal Shave ($60+$10 tip lol) I look much younger w/out a beard, went by the pool area, watched the WPT FT for 45 mins(I think Amanda Leatherman may be the new WPT Hostess), got a 2 scoop ice cream cone at Gelato's at Bellagio and I'm on the way to Cantu's house as I type this.....more suggestions/photoshops lol? :5c:ts:3h:4h:club:
And..........how did this turn out?
And..........how did this turn out?
I was joking but in the past yr+ I've played with Cantu a lot. He trys to tighten up to use his image buy still makes crazy plays then.