Fcp Sunday Million Satellite Extravaganza

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll ship the 10 tomorrow. I'm down although do we have the option of possibly picking someone else to play this for us. I'm gonna be embarassed as hell if I make an uberdonk microlimit move in a tourney I've never played before with all of FCP railing me. Maybe others can play under pressure but I'm probably not one of those people.
You can pick someone to play for you but that person has to be someone who entered the satellite tournament, thus guaranteeing that one of us will actually play the SM. If you do that you'd have to arrange if or how your 50% of the prize gets shared with that new person.
shipped
Received $10 from DoinSublime

money sent

Allright received $10 from imaliveru. Verified his cell#, his real name and home town due to low post count. I feel like the FBI.
Looks like I will be stuck at SFO until 8 Pacific. I cant imagine it will take 2 hours if the field isnt huge, so if I can get a Wi-fi I'll be there.
Looks like I will be stuck at SFO until 8 Pacific. I cant imagine it will take 2 hours if the field isnt huge, so if I can get a Wi-fi I'll be there.
woohoo! :Dmake sure to leave time for me to do your background check, though. under 7K posts = very suspicious.

BTW I asked this before...maybe in PM...but havent seen an answer.If you play and lose and have a stake in the winner theres no rule that you cant play in the SM for yourself, correct?Re the background check...I'll try to get my post count up to save you the trouble.

If you play and lose and have a stake in the winner theres no rule that you cant play in the SM for yourself, correct?
That is correct. But if you knock out our horse expect to be exiled from the forum.
Shipped.
Received $10 from bbgun.
Sent $10.
Received $10 from ROACHBABY.
what is the post count requirement? just curious since im new here
There's no restriction, but people will low post counts are being asked to provide their personal info to me, so I can do some vetting. I basically just want to check that you are who you say you are, and that we have some way of tracking you down and breaking your knees if you run off with 100K. :)Send me a PM if you are interested in entering.
I was definitely interested, but as I expected, you are doing it too early for me. I don't get home from work until 8:00 Pacific, which is 2300 Eastern. Good luck to everyone, and if you change it to later, or if I somehow get sick and don't make it to work, I will be in.Just make sure whoever wins this takes down the million.
You need a job that doesn't end with "Fries with that, sir?"