June 22nd: Wsop Event #41 - Mixed Hold'em 8pm Est

Daniel is out of the 2-7 event that started today and moving onto the mixed hold'em event....GL to Daniel and other FCPers playing in this event!!8:24 PM EST - "Limit to start. Looks like a donkey table"8:27 PM EST - "Dandruff guy is at my table. Won first pot"8:32 PM EST - "Nl now I got 3025"9:12 PM EST - "I just played two LH hands like a genius. Lost both, but played them sick good"9:19 PM EST - "Just did it again. Flopped top pair lost nada"9:21 PM EST - "500 left. Just made flush vs flush in blind. I say flush guy says how big? He has Acs hi flush lol. I got 450 left"9:26 PM EST - "1100 now and telling people what they need to do. Guy was going to fold preflop and I yelled at him saying don't you dare fold!!! He called. I had QQ"9:30 PM EST - "Bacl to 1100"9:31 PM EST - "I mean nbck to NL"9:33 PM EST - "2k now made a flush with 10 J"9:37 PM EST - "I feel like having about 20 beers right now. Didn't do anything at all last night - Burnt out on poker totally"10:01 PM EST - "1925 end of level break time"10:27 PM EST - "2500 now and playing 200 400 limit . Its high. I'll be broke in 15 or have like 8k"11:09 PM EST - "Out. No more poker till Wed and I really need a break bad. Good timing"

take it down Daniel, gl

our NWP donkey friend scottyno is playing. he's 4:56 "table 23, don't recognize anyone"

9:26 PM EST - "1100 now and telling people what they need to do. Guy was going to fold preflop and I yelled at him saying don't you dare fold!!! He called. I had QQ"I heard of yelling at them for not folding, but to get them to listen to yelling of not to fold and doing thatis the power of fear of the God of Daniel lmoaSun, 22 Jun 2008 18:36:46The Kid's a Little ShortDaniel Negraneu is down to just 350 chips after running a flush into a higher flush. Luckily for him he had the extra 350 chips to hanf around.

7:00 from scottyno"2925 at break, nothing really interesting except a huge donk 2 to my left with a lot of chips"

Sun, 22 Jun 2008 19:53:02The Kid's Got to GoNo luck for Negreanu and he's leaves the Amazon room. gg Daniel

I think Zach the limit holdem God is playing this and looshle should be playing this as it's probably the perfect game for him.
GL to all.
9:26 PM EST - "1100 now and telling people what they need to do. Guy was going to fold preflop and I yelled at him saying don't you dare fold!!! He called. I had QQ
Teach me how to do this please?

i busted last hand before break 2 when i open shoved 43o utg +1 for 1150 at 75-150 nl because we were going to be coming back at 400-800 limit and a6 called me and made a full house

This was probably the worst structure in the history of WSOP events.I busted in level 13, which was 800/1600 LHE.Level 12 was 100/200/25 NL.The average stack went from an M of 25 to having 8 big bets. That's absolutely ridiculous.I went from having an M of like 10 in the NL to having 3 big bets in the LHE. It was so stupid. The jumps made no sense at all. It was like taking a tournament, and all the scheduled levels, and completely randomizing the order of the levels, so you'd go up, down, etc. It was absolutely horrid.Nonetheless, I played ok. Misplayed a spot, maybe two, I think, but I really didn't see any premium hands. I had JJ twice, and AK twice, and that's it.Busted with KQ vs AQ, meh, like 160th or so out of the 731, paying 72.My next event will be the $1500 LHE shootout unless more people offer me freerolls for other events, lol.

GG Daniel. Hopefully he TRIES at the 50k horse, if he doesn't, say goodbye to POY possibilities.
That would make sense if the HORSE event counted for POY points, but since it doesn't, you don't make sense.
That would make sense if the HORSE event counted for POY points, but since it doesn't, you don't make sense.
GD - I was going to bet him that DN's performance in the HORSE wouldn't affect the POY standings. Way to ruin my action dude. :club:
GD - I was going to bet him that DN's performance in the HORSE wouldn't affect the POY standings. Way to ruin my action dude. :club:
It appears that they've changed their minds and the $50K HORSE will count towards the WSOP POY now.