Pokerstars 180 Man Tournaments

You should crush the 4.40s. It wont take very long to see proficiency. In 100 tournaments you should be showing a decent profit. The 20s are different. You could run cold for 100-120 buy ins... I am really into the turbo stts though. I only play the 180s once in a while.

the non-turbo 180s are much lower variance than 1000+ person mtts so i would say you can probably determine a reasonably accurate winrate after playing 200 or so.

100-200. Some "math" geek is going to come on here in a sec though and say 10,000...but 100-200 would be fine in my book to at least determine whether you're profitable or not.500 and you should know roughly how profitable you will be, but by then, hopefully, you'll be playing something higher.Going to play a bunch of these when I get my roll over to Stars.

What kind of avg profit per sng should you be showing? As soon as my self exclusion expires in September, I will focus on the 180's to start off with. I've done pretty decent in the past but I never played them on a regular basis.

What kind of avg profit per sng should you be showing? As soon as my self exclusion expires in September, I will focus on the 180's to start off with. I've done pretty decent in the past but I never played them on a regular basis.
I mean, in the 4.40s like 50-75%... at least.
I mean, in the 4.40s like 50-75%... at least.
Just because I am slow I just want to make sure. So if I play 100 tournaments and invest $440, I should profiting $220 to $330 (getting back $660-$770 in total prize money)?Seems reasonable in those.
Just because I am slow I just want to make sure. So if I play 100 tournaments and invest $440, I should profiting $220 to $330 (getting back $660-$770 in total prize money)?Seems reasonable in those.
These seem low. If the standard for pros in high level tourneys is 3-4 buyins ROI (after buyins) I would think the edge is bigger in 4.40s.

i've actually noticed this as well im through about 200 tournaments between all three of the levels and i've won i think 5 of them while only making 15 -20 ish final tables THE FINAL TABLES ON THESE ARE EXTREMELY EASY.....INCLUDING THE 20 DOLLAR BUY INSish