Pokerstars Lobby Themes

Not sure if this will work or not for matching table theme as I haven't seen the "black" lobby yet:Save this image to your puter: blackjp6.jpgView, table themes, background, check enable background, browse for file name, click OK, click apply.melikeythiswaysm8.png

Not anymore. the new selection list is really nice and easy to usebut star's VIP program is 1587204396% better than ftp or anyone else's, and if you get supernova it works out to be similar to the 27% rakeback you get on ftp
Yeah, but with FT you get 27% rakeback, plus tons of cool shit.
Not sure if this will work or not for matching table theme as I haven't seen the "black" lobby yet:
This looks sweeeet w/ the "stars" theme. Thx BigLebowski!sp3220080609000332uw4.jpg
This looks sweeeet w/ the "stars" theme. Thx BigLebowski!sp3220080609000332uw4.jpg
This is great. Makes me not have aneurysms when looking at PS's graphics.

I think they have also added more micro sng's dunno about above that am poor, also anyone getting the message in chatbox every so often ? Please type so and so to show you are not an automated system ?

I think they have also added more micro sng's dunno about above that am poor, also anyone getting the message in chatbox every so often ? Please type so and so to show you are not an automated system ?
There have been threads about that before............it's PS's way of making sure we are not all bots
blackthemeuj3.pngIf anyone wants this modified theme, this is the zip file of all the images (would be good if someone verified that there are no viruses or anything for those who are suspicious):http://www.mediafire.com/?x1yznlybgdtLoad up Pokerstars and download the "stars" theme.Put the zip file in C:\Program Files\PokerStars\ThemesThen "extract here". If you've done it right, you'll get this:filereplacewr5.pngClick "Yes to All".When it is done extracting, close and reopen Pokerstars and load up the "stars" theme. You can change the deck options yourself if you want.