• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are the Coen Brothers doing a Fast and Furious movie? Because that would be...I don't know what that would be.

I would like to point out that I took this advice about 6 months ago, and DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMNNNNNNNN!!!!!! That's all I will say. DAMN!!!

He didn't say not to watch it. In fact, he specifically said, "Now go watch it." He was just trying to lower my expectations.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So, big news out of comicon! Not about xXx 3D, unfortunately ( though world on the street is that is still in development, but it's simply hard to get Vin Scheduled with his commitments to the Fast Series, the Riddick series.. and.

and....

AND

THE AVENGERS SERIES, YOU MOtHER ****RS! Vn Confirmed that he has met with marvel about appearing in the new Avengers movie, but couldn't reveal anything that was in the discussion. Word around the campfire is he's being considered for Vision ( an android created by a Robot, and what better actor to play an android than Vin!) but I'm personally hoping he holds out for Thanos, the mad Titan, consort of Death...

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I love that they are pushing "X Girl." Like that's some big tantalizing reveal, and every rising starlet is clambering to be an X Girl and really make a name for herself. I feel like it had to be tongue in cheek..this is the franchise we deserved, friend.

The Ice Cube one was a flawed little wonderful standalone, but we asked and we received. Give it to the studio, they really answered the bell and are rectifying what was on track to be the saddest losses on record.

The only other comeback like this I can think of, fittingly, was when Vin wasn't in 2fast 2furious, and it was disappointing. Then at the end of Drift, boom. That's the charisma and explosive energy Vin brings to the table. Saves a franchise in a cameo. And he keeps on saving them.

I'd like to see him potentially take on the Maverick role in a Top Gun reboot. But with blacker actors in the Goose and Ice Man roles. Big and black.

• 5 months later...

This is the Coen Brothers thread, not the any brothers thread. Take your Vin crap somewhere else.

Like, so their not identical twins, obviously. His brother looks more like Charlie Kaufman than Vin. I don't think they have the same father, either. I think Vin and his brother were a product of an Orgy, and moms got inseminated by two different guys during the orgy. Vin's mom is an Astrologist, so I really think it's in play. What a mensch.

• 1 year later...

because that doesn't look very good to me.

You're an insane person. This movie is going to be awesome.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Man. We have REALLY different tastes when it comes to these types of movies. That looks so stupid.

He also climbed a radio tower just so he could jump off it and get a little more speed? Seems legit.