Dear Lord Brvy..

I know I don't pray as much as I should. But I'm here, tonight. Please don't call me home, until sometime after this friday. I've been waiting 15 long years for the return of Xander cage, and I'm so excited I can't contain myself.

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are the Coen Brothers doing a Fast and Furious movie? Because that would be...I don't know what that would be.

I would like to point out that I took this advice about 6 months ago, and DAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMNNNNNNNN!!!!!! That's all I will say. DAMN!!!

He didn't say not to watch it. In fact, he specifically said, "Now go watch it." He was just trying to lower my expectations.

In the new trailer he grinds his motorcycle off a wave in the ocean. A wave.

It's with a heavy heart that I report that xXx 3 is a pale shadow of xXx. With a couple of exceptions, the movie abandoned almost entirely Extreme games meets James Bond form and instead was like a parody of Mission Impossible or the Avengers or something. Kind of a parody. It was hilariously bad, and I laughed quite a bit at the just flabbergastingly stupid things in the movie, but they were not delightful the way xXx was. I'm crushed.

It's with a heavy heart that I report that xXx 3 is a pale shadow of xXx. With a couple of exceptions, the movie abandoned almost entirely Extreme games meets James Bond form and instead was like a parody of Mission Impossible or the Avengers or something. Kind of a parody. It was hilariously bad, and I laughed quite a bit at the just flabbergastingly stupid things in the movie, but they were not delightful the way xXx was. I'm crushed.

I think that I can safely speak for everybody when I say that we feel your pain.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...