Hey Bob...I won a free month subscription to the pokervt. Will I be emailed some info when this thing is opened up? thanks
E-Mail Matt at promotions@fullcontactpoker.com as he's the person who should be taking care of that.
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've seen about 35 of JC's videos so far and I'm telling you I never want to play him in a cash game. So so so so sick with the absolute lack of fear.
That's a lot of videos.
That's a lot of videos.
The sessions are broken up into 5-10 minutes sections for easier viewing.At the moment there is about 10 hours or so of JC playing 5/10 and 25/50 NL.
The sessions are broken up into 5-10 minutes sections for easier viewing.At the moment there is about 10 hours or so of JC playing 5/10 and 25/50 NL.
Is there someone doing videos for lower stakes NLH(.25/.50-1/2 range)?
Not sure I am a big fan of this. Why not just show a full hour long session in one video?
Is there someone doing videos for lower stakes NLH(.25/.50-1/2 range)?
I haven't watched them but Justin Smith aka BooostedJ has videos in the lower limits.
Not sure I am a big fan of this. Why not just show a full hour long session in one video?
It's fine. The videos take about 5 seconds to load. If you have to leave then you can pick up the action at your own pace later.

Man I hope I win the WSOP pool.The $119 sign-up and $29.99 per month is out of my BR. I'm shocked the marketing team isn't offering lifetime memberships for $879. Offer only good through July 29th.