I've only watched three videos so far and I'm already down $12,000, my girlfriend left me, and I'm being audited!Thanks, Pokervt!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched about 5 hours of his videos yesterday.He isn't boring when he plays 5/10 and 25/50 NL that's for sure." I'm going to bet here with my draw and hope he raises so I can 3 bet shove " :club:
lol that worked out perfect :\I played around with the site for about 6 hours yesterday and I thought it was awesome. It looks amazing the content is stuff you just cant find anywhere, and it can only improve from here. I'm very hard on myself and I thought my videos were ok but I can definitely make better ones, and I will/have, I just needed to get the hang of thinking and talking at the same time which was hard for me at first. Anyway I don't know how much I can talk about this but all I can say is that you guys will be blown away. It's reeeeally sick.
Anyway I don't know how much I can talk about this but all I can say is that you guys will be blown away. It's reeeeally sick.
I thought you were just a donk that got lucky a few dozen times, but your videos are slowly changing my opinion :club:

Daniel said May 21st at the latest. Take that for what it's worth. I'm hoping for a wednesday launch.

I've only watched three videos so far and I'm already down $12,000, my girlfriend left me, and I'm being audited!Thanks, Pokervt!
lol
Anyway I don't know how much I can talk about this but all I can say is that you guys will be blown away. It's reeeeally sick.
PROOOOOOOVE IT
Daniel said May 21st at the latest. Take that for what it's worth. I'm hoping for a wednesday launch.
ya, but i thought charter members got it early?!? :club:
PROOOOOOOVE ITya, but i thought charter members got it early?!? :club:
I thought so too. I'm thinking maybe that's what DN meant by the 21st, for charter members(FCP).It would be really cool if we could get some official word on this............
The current estimate is possibly as soon as Wednesday but unless something drastic happens by Friday at the latest.
Would we get a sample or would we have to pay first?
Do we have pricing yet? Most importantly is it going to have a big one time "sign-up fee" in addition to a monthly fee?
I believe it has been mentioned before in a thread that it's going to be 29$ a month and there will be a signup fee.... not sure of the price of the signup fee tho.Edithttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...22601&st=20 around post #33 i think

I just poked around a bit for the first time, and it seems quite cool.Actually, I just happened to watch the vids where the good guy happened to run like God, yet I didn't happen to see a video explaining how to acheive this God-like status, or how to run like one. I'll be disappointed if they don't teach how to be a luckbox.

I just poked around a bit for the first time, and it seems quite cool.Actually, I just happened to watch the vids where the good guy happened to run like God, yet I didn't happen to see a video explaining how to acheive this God-like status, or how to run like one. I'll be disappointed if they don't teach how to be a luckbox.
You have to upgrade to a Platinum account before they teach you that.
Do we have pricing yet? Most importantly is it going to have a big one time "sign-up fee" in addition to a monthly fee?
There will be an upfront one time fee and then an ongoing monthly subscription fee.The exact pricing and what the reduced FCP opening promo price will be I can't say for sure.
There will be an upfront one time fee and then an ongoing monthly subscription fee.The exact pricing and what the reduced FCP opening promo price will be I can't say for sure.
Based on post count I assume. :club:

It looks like the PokerVT homepage has changed a bit. Maybe they are getting ready to launch the final product soon...

I've seen about 35 of JC's videos so far and I'm telling you I never want to play him in a cash game. So so so so sick with the absolute lack of fear.