does he clearly have just one? That would mean he got to choose which one right? Or does he take the person he touches power? Then he would have everything right?
He said to Sylar, "You didn't think I'd take that one. Did you?"He can only have one.
  • Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does he clearly have just one? That would mean he got to choose which one right? Or does he take the person he touches power? Then he would have everything right?
it's kind've like the can you wish for more wishes bit with magic lamps. technically you've taken the power to take all powers by touching Sylar right? and we know from the beginning that Peter just absorbs the power like a sponge...he didn't "choose" to fly when he was near Nathan, it just happened. exactly how does one choose to take one of a brazillion powers from Sylar?and really, if you have Matt Parkman how could you not decide that mind control is the greatest power ever?
He can only have one.
this is why you're the chief and I'm the co-chief (to help you/others figure out what I'm talking about and possibly confuse y'all more, this is a reference that napa don would get if he read it)
Really?I've never seen him fly before.I could be wrong.
the writers have just never had him use that potential aspect of his power before or written a reason why that couldn't happen which would only happen after people all over the internet are just like "hey how come so and so just didn't do such and such" since apparently the writers respond to that type of stuff
this is why you're the chief and I'm the co-chief (to help you/others figure out what I'm talking about and possibly confuse y'all more, this is a reference that napa don would get if he read it)the writers have just never had him use that potential aspect of his power before or written a reason why that couldn't happen which would only happen after people all over the internet are just like "hey how come so and so just didn't do such and such" since apparently the writers respond to that type of stuff
obviously Sylar can fly. if he can fly people up against a wall so easily he could do the same to himself. he was able to even do the same for Peter when he got knocked out the window of a building and didn't even need to visually see Peter.wondering when they'll introduce the Magneto power.

this show so desperately needs a new villian. So tired of emo Sylar, and a whole season of him escaping from Nathan is not exactly thrilling to me.Last few episodes were okay, though Aunt Storm was a pretty awful waste of a week, imo.

I could take the show or leave it at this point. As soon as Volume 4 ended I said to my wife, "Wife, how are they going to come up with a story for volume 5?" If it never came back I wouldn't miss it.

I could take the show or leave it at this point. As soon as Volume 4 ended I said to my wife, "Wife, how are they going to come up with a story for volume 5?" If it never came back I wouldn't miss it.
Volume 5 story is going to be a real twist.Clair will rebel against being a normal little girl and will sneak out, only to be caught and returned by her dads. And in fact one of those times she will cause the problems that she is pretending she is trying to fix.The heros will all have to walk different paths that all converge at the end in order to stop a nuclear bomb that threatens to blow up New York, which has become a holding cell for all people with special powers.Sylar will switch his motives 3 or 4 times in order to give him the most amount of bloody encounters with other special people.Mama Petrelli will be vague and never really let on what the heck she is doing.Peter will go off without thinking three of four times.The Indian / narrator will puss out.No one will ever continue hacking away at Sylar after he goes down in an effort to kill him, because after one shot, they are to stunned to figure out what to do next.The cop mind controller will never use his power when he could in order to do whatever he wants, instead he will always seem to forget what he can do.The writers of the show will continue to up their bet on how many shows a season they can 'phone it in' and still get away with it. They are currently up to 7 of a 13 weeks show

You forgot to include something about the obnoxious comedy team of Hiro and his sidekick, the Crimson Arc.And Parkman will face a tough choice between fighting or living a quiet life with his son and ex-wife.

Whatever happens, Clare has to get rid of those damn bangs for next season. She looks like a 12-year old girl.
I thought that was why we're still watching.

Just caught up the past 5 episodes and I thought the got better each one until the finale. I thought it was a weak way to continue Nathan on the show. It has tons of inherent problems associated with it that are transparent.Just as I start to get re-excited with this show it disappoints me again.

After reading the last couple pages I'm sooooooooooo glad I bailed on this show when I did and didn't view a single minute of this season.